[FIXED] Bartenders not serving drinks

by MyaaSim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Bartenders not serving drinks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sims just keep calling to the bartender over and over and over and over and over. My sim when asking for a drink keeps paying for a drink over and over and over and over again, and I just keep getting charged for drinks I never get. A big crowd grows around the bar and the bartender just stands there looking dazed and confused. She needs help...lol.  I tried resetting her, but it just helps the crowd disperse temporiarly, until minutes later when they all decide they are thirsty again. 

Message 1 of 86 (2,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bartenders not serving drinks

Hero

This issue is now supposed to be fixed.

Marking as solved for now but please, any feedback is welcome.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 81 of 86 (2,138 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have this issue too. When my sims goes to order a drink, it just keeps charging her over and over again but the bartender never makes a drink. Not using mods.

Message 2 of 86 (2,826 Views)

★ Guide

The same problem

Message 3 of 86 (2,822 Views)

One person reported that this -- Put your Saves, Tray and Mod folders and Option.ini file on your desktop. Delete the rest of the The Sims 4 folder from your Documents > Electronic Arts folder. Then start the game, exit the game, and put your moved items back. Delete the Scratch subfolder from inside Saves. Then start the game again. -- fixed the problem if *one* Sims is ordering a drink, but not if multiple Sims are. 

Sul sul!
I don't work for EA, and I don't do private support.
I do receive products from EA as part of the EA Creator Network.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods/CC?
Message 4 of 86 (2,820 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That was me.  I also have a report on this as well.  I was able to get the drink when only my Sim was at the bar, but when others came it turned into complete chaos.  My Sim stuck around and when all other Sims left the bar, one returned, ordered a drink and got it.  However, 2 more came up and tried ordering and complete and utter chaos again.  Lol, but I am being serious.  Everyone was waving their hands.  I thought we were at a sports event doing the wave or something.

Message 5 of 86 (2,815 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 86 (2,799 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this as well, i noticed that when youhave your own sims "tend bar" that they serve drinks to everyone just fine.  I think it's just the NPC Bartenders that are wonky :P

Message 7 of 86 (2,794 Views)

Hero

This issue could als be related to the borked lot types.

Could you guys check on your lot types ?

Also try reparing the game on Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 86 (2,790 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did check the lot types on all of my lots, they are the correct ones.  Tried repairing the game and still they are spending simoleons like it's going out of style for invisible drinks..it's quite funny actually to watch.  

Message 9 of 86 (2,777 Views)

Hero

Pity.

I think I'll need to give that a try myself.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 86 (2,764 Views)