by superfam04

Original Post

Re: Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. 

Message 11 of 133 (3,198 Views)

★★ Apprentice

im having the same issue, i was worried my game was broken. which i guess in a way it kinda is?

Message 12 of 133 (3,176 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim

★★ Guide
@Lavendela91 "I'm all for diversity, but I wouldn't like my sim being accused of cheating by her husband." LOLOLOL

Yep, me too... this is also the case in the adoption window.
Message 13 of 133 (3,146 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me as well, I thought it was my mods so I deleted those but it still seems to be happening. Even weirder, when they age up into toddlers they look nothing like their parents. Is anyone else having that issue too?

Message 14 of 133 (3,133 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had the same issue.  2 blue people had twins and I was surprised to see the babies show up in the icon as dark black skinned but when I actually found the babies in the house they were blue.  Then a blue and white sim had twins and the were both white in their icon and white in the game for about a sim hour until their icon also changed to dark black skin.  I also noticed when looking thought my unplayed families (I have mccc commander so babies get made automatically) ever sim holding a baby had a dark black skinned baby no mater the skin tone of the parent.  I asked in the form and a lot of people having the same issue.  The children themselves are the correct color but the picture in the family icon and load screen are not.

Message 15 of 133 (3,078 Views)

★★ Guide

Same problem. It happened right after the update with a new save. All of the thumbnails for all of my families with babies show a baby with a dark skin tone, no matter what the baby actually looks like.

Here's screenshots of my Household Manager, to show how it's everyone in the worlds.

I do have MCCC and it's set to force pregnancies in non-played households. However, it's also happening with my played family too, with their alien baby.

Message 16 of 133 (3,069 Views)

★ Apprentice

Good to know it’s not just me!

Message 17 of 133 (3,065 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem I hope they get it fixed 

Message 18 of 133 (2,987 Views)

★★★★ Guide

no mods or cc and I'm seeing this as well

Message 19 of 133 (2,969 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yup same for me. Different households. All babies have very dark skin in their icon and family profile. But look light skinned in their cribs

Message 20 of 133 (2,960 Views)