Baby changes colour when picked up

by EddieSims4

Original Post

Re: Baby skintone changing when removed from bassinet

★★★★★ Novice

The same thing happened in my game. My baby Sim has a medium skin tone & brown eyes but, when she is picked up, it changes to a light skin tone & blue eyes.

Message 21 of 33 (1,758 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this bug too with the female medium skin tone changing to a lighter one when the baby is picked up.

I'm not using any CC related to babies or skin tones, but I have other mods/CC.

Message 22 of 33 (1,696 Views)

Infants with gender clothing issues

★ Guide

On occasion I've had male infants who, when they're held, they have the usual blue clothing, but when they're laying down they have the yellow clothing. I have not noticed this issue with the female infants. Is this another bug?

Message 23 of 33 (1,682 Views)

Re: Infants with gender clothing issues

Hero

There's this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Baby-Skin-tone-changes-on-growing-up-removing-f... which is similar to your issue.

Does the skintone stay the same for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 33 (1,669 Views)

★ Guide

I haven't had issues with the skin tone changing when this bug appears. 

Message 25 of 33 (1,657 Views)

Hero

@simgirl542 I merged anyways and adjusted the title.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 33 (1,648 Views)

★ Novice
This happened to me as well, if you age them up the skin tone is the one from birth.
Message 27 of 33 (1,625 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Baby Skin tone/Clothing changes on removing from crib

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

In my game too, the baby becomes pale in the arms.

Message 28 of 33 (1,612 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Baby Skin tone/Clothing changes on removing from crib

★★ Novice

Being that so many people are experiencing this problem, are there any plans to fix it? I mean it's just ridiculous at this point.

Message 29 of 33 (1,595 Views)

Baby changes colour when picked up

★★★★ Novice

The infant babies in my game are one colour when lying in their bassinet (their true complexion) but when a Sim picks them up they are a few shades lighter. It looks like a completely different child when someone is holding them compared to the baby that was lying there all along. I don't have this problem when they age up to toddler but it is really weird to see a brown/tan baby magically change to a pale/yellowish colour when someone picks them up and then go back to normal when they are placed in the bassinet again.

I have no mods and no CC in my game. I also noticed this occurring in different saves. I only noticed this happening after the last game update. At first I thought it was because my sim gave birth in the hospital but then she had a home birth for the next baby and the same thing happens.

Message 30 of 33 (1,145 Views)