Re: Vacuum Obsession Continues

by DCBatteryBoy

Original Post

★★ Novice

I will test this out. I wish the vacuums wouldn’t be able to go into the sims inventory at all. 

Message 31 of 38 (716 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I can report that taking the vacuum out of the sims inventory prevents the sims from vacuuming incessantly - something about this doesn’t sit well though. I don’t think the player should have to take the vacuum out of the inventory every time. They should put it back like you would in real life.
Message 32 of 38 (699 Views)

Hero
@DCBatteryBoy Currently this is still a bug unless EA state it's not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 38 (694 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Wont stop Vacuuming

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been having the same situation  with the vacuum. i would click on an object for them to do. they will go and begin the duties I've told them to do then they will stop and then start vacuum for long period and its very annoying. when if it super clean they will still do it while they are doing something else.

Message 34 of 38 (679 Views)

★ Guide

I totally agree with you, the vacuum cleaner should have a base to place it, and that the sims (including the maid) would take it from there. I had to give her the most expensive vacuum cleaner, improve it, and give it to the maid, so she can use it in my house, because if I put it anywhere in the house she doesn't use it, but she would use any vacuum cleaner at random. Also, now my sim has got an active job, if I accompany her to work, when I get home the floor is dirty, the maid does not use the vacuum cleaner if my sim is not at home. I find it really uncomfortable to keep using this kit with all these problems...

Message 35 of 38 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still a problem and so frustrating. 

Message 36 of 38 (599 Views)

★★★ Guide

BDK vacuum cleaner detects dust in the middle of group dancing even if BDK is switched off ➡ see attached video

Message 37 of 38 (570 Views)

Hero

Your Sims had a lot of things to do today, but you know what they did instead? They Vacuumed the Lot. It was a really good clean. Cooking? Vacuumed the Lot. That Gig? Vacuumed the Lot. What about those push ups? Vacuumed the Lot. Reading? Vacuumed the Lot. Looking at this bug? We made time for that. The end of this bug? Released with this Patch. Sims will no longer randomly drop their queued tasks for Vacuuming.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 38 (2,849 Views)