Re: [LL] [BDK] Maid doesn't clean dust

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Maid doesn't clean dust

★★★ Novice

Also have this issue. EA please fix it's pretty annoying. What's the point of the kit?

Message 21 of 24 (2,478 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have had this issue to where maids, nannys and butlers refuse to clean dust piles & bunnies, but will clean everything else. I will even buy an extra vacuum and dust buster and gift them each a set, and they do not use them.

Also vacuums still do not cleanup toddler/child messes or food spills on floors. The robot vacuum can cleanup puddles after an upgrade, why can't the Bust the Dust vacuums?

Message 22 of 24 (2,297 Views)

Hero
@corndolphins Please use this thread for the vacuum cleaner/puddles: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BDK-Sims-can-t-vacuum-up-puddles/td-p/10152030

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 24 (2,282 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Those adorable - but filthy - Dust Bunnies were at it again! Maids didn’t have the heart to bust the dust completely. We told them it was ok to do so as no real bunnies are being harmed - just dust ones - and now they should be busting the dust entirely.

Fixed in Patch 1.82.99/1.50

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (10,555 Views)