Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Floors become clean/dust bunnies disappear on travelling/Reload

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Dust Bunnies Disappear

★★★ Novice

Nevermind if you put the bunnies in your households inventory "try keeping them on clean floors(going to try this)

, so far I haven't really had any complaints.

You may have to wait before you can befriend if you've lost (even all) /possibly on a reload? So far it's working

My game was repaired from the launcher  and maybe a little misunderstanding of how this intentionally works

Thank you EA still unsure of success when trying to pet the second tier pet even after the aspiration achievement.

Message 11 of 18 (863 Views)

Re: [BDK] Floors become clean and dust bunnies disappear on travelling/Reloading

★★★★★ Novice

Ulf-gunnel's "steps" bring up a good point: my lot is a tiny house. I didn't consider that in my original post. Unsure if that has any effect, though

Message 12 of 18 (819 Views)

Re: Sim Profile Not Showing Properly

★ Apprentice

Same problem - Befriended dust bunnies disappear when returning to saved game. I'm also living in a tiny (micro) home. 

Message 13 of 18 (848 Views)

Hero
@MEGABYTESMA Are you sure you posted in the correct thread ? This is about the Sims Profile.

Did you mean to post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/BDK-Floors-become-clean-and-dust-bunnies-disappear-on-travelli... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (827 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oops, yes. I'm sorry :O I have both issues and commented on the wrong one. Can you delete all this? I don't see the option. Thanks!

Message 15 of 18 (768 Views)

Hero
@MEGABYTESMA I moved your post over to the correct thread instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (756 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [BDK] Floors become clean/dust bunnies disappear on travelling/Reload

★★ Novice

This has not been fixed yet. This bug has destroyed the sims 4 for me. My game is paused with the dust bunnies finally on my lot but seconds after the house loads they disappear. I want a refund and to remove this broken aspect of the game and my storyline. 

Message 17 of 18 (689 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Tiny Homes will no longer magically get clean and have Dust Bunnies disappear (if Simmers own Bust the Dust) when Sims travel or Simmers reload the game. Man, I wish my apartment would magically get clean like that though.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

The patch notes say it was fixed for Tiny lots so if it's happening on other lots and is still happening,  please create a new thread. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (3,408 Views)