Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [BDK] Fabulously Filthy: Floor being dirty doesn't fulfill

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them and kits included
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not Sure
What happens when the bug occurs? the aspiration of Fabulously filthy doesn't recognize the floor being dirty. Aspiration doesn't complete first level
What do you expect to see? the aspiration move on to the next level
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When I bought all three kits

I purchased the Bust the Dust kit and I have been trying to complete the Fabulously Filthy aspiration; I am stuck on the "Let at least one floor level of your home become dirty."  I was originally in a one level home trying to complete that part of the aspiration but the game didn't recognize that the floor was dirty. I have already tried repairing the game just in case I had a problem when I downloaded the kit. When the game still didn't recognized the level of dust, I thought I had to be in a Multilevel home. So, I moved my character to a two story home and  the game is still having trouble recognize the level of dirty in the home to complete the aspiration. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 3 of 12 (11,262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [BDK] Fabulously Filthy: Floor being dirty doesn't fulfill

Hero

Sims with the Slob Trait can now complete the Fabulously Filthy Aspiration goal of Letting at least one floor level of your home become dirty! #goals?

Fixed in Patch 1.76.81/ 1.4.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (8,051 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bust the dust

★★★ Newbie
@bandit34 I'm having aspiration completion issues too for fabulously filthy. I can't complete ' let at least one floor level of your home become dirty'
Both floor levels are dirty, I even let them get filthy to try to complete. I've tried restarting, moving, travelling and going back home, going to rabbit holes, removing lot traits & having only 1 floor. No luck Frown
Message 1 of 12 (11,297 Views)

Re: Bust the dust

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Simchelley Could you make your own thread for that. A thread per issue is needed in the bug forum and since this isn't the same aspiration or aspiration task, it's better if you make your own.

Moved your post over to the new report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (11,288 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [BDK] Fabulously Filthy: Floor being dirty doesn't fulfill

★ Pro
@Ranayan Have you tried entering and leaving build/buy mode?
Message 4 of 12 (11,215 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes I tried build/buy mode still isnt working

Message 5 of 12 (11,180 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes it's doing this to me too on the Xbox One. I just bought all three kits and all of my rooms have progressed to filthy, yet the "Let at least one floor level of your home become dirty" goal still says 0/1. Obviously no CC or mods as it is console. (though I hope they add these to console soon!) I've tried backing out, restarting, traveling, and everything as well. Must be a true issue. Hope it gets fixed soon. 

Message 6 of 12 (11,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I hate to double reply like this, but I found a temporary way to make it work until they fix the bug!!!! I decided I'd have to make my sim be neat and go for the new neat aspiration instead, so I did the cas.fulleditmode cheat, changed her traits to cheerful, neat, and proper, came back out to the game play and she had +3 filthy surroundings moodlet and +3 unbelievably filthy moodlet. I hadn't got to change her aspiration yet because I had just switched the traits. Now that she gets upset about her environment, the goal gets fulfilled. So I'm going back to cas.fulleditmode to change her back to slob so I can finish the aspiration! Standard smile hope this is helpful!

Edit: I also just realized you can just do aspirations.complete_current_milestone once that goal is the last one for the milestone... Lol

Message 7 of 12 (11,075 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks this worked for me too

Message 8 of 12 (11,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I also edited my sim for the next level on the aspiration, cooking meal in filthy kitchen, that wouldn't work either unless I took off slob trait. So atm if you're a slob, can't complete the aspiration. Which makes no sense at all. 

Message 9 of 12 (10,993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have this bug too, tested with multiple Sims (different traits, new save file) and it just happened with the sim with the slob trait.

Message 10 of 12 (10,890 Views)