[FIXED] Autonomous return to home lot on social events

by Hollthulhu

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Autonomous return to home lot on social events

★★★★ Guide

This too has popped up for me since the Nov 7 patch, but it's happens ALL the time when the Sims are out somewhere, whenever their specific needs are in the red and it doesn't even have to be an ongoing social event either, happens anytime they're out and their needs are in the red. I can easily counter it by sending them home if it's not any social event at least though. If it's too frustrating i'll essentially just cheat and fill their needs anyway.

Message 21 of 27 (825 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks, SimSilv123 as well as OMGStars prompted me to stick my toe into the waters, seeing if I could make a simple mod to fix this and so far it looks like it works. Hopefully it gets fixed in a patch soon but hey I made my first mod ever! P.S. I just made the changes from this posting I would have never figured out where to look otherwise...

Message 22 of 27 (781 Views)

★★ Expert

i'm seeing this at venues as well. Sims will not use the bathroom when i click on autosolve, but "return to active lot" pops up. it results in them walking outside to stand at the front of the venue. the "fun" and "social" needs do work with autosolve, but "hunger" only sometimes.

Message 23 of 27 (746 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is so bloody annoying does anyone know if there's an EA fix in the works?! We shouldn't have to keep creating mods and programs to fix the issues created by EAs patches, this should be on THEM to fix!

Message 24 of 27 (686 Views)

Re: BUG - Return to Active Lot

★ Apprentice
I too noticed this a lot after dates.

Can I also add to the discussion and note that this was happening even before any social event?
Message 25 of 27 (648 Views)

Re: BUG - Return to Active Lot

★★★★ Guide

I'm still seeing this bug it happens whenever a sim is not on there home lot and they are hungry or tired

Message 26 of 27 (564 Views)

Hero

Sims at a social event with failing needs will now properly return to their active lot when you tell them to do so as expected.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (1,869 Views)