[FIXED] Aspirations Food Spoiling AT random?

by mrstragicclown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Aspirations Food Spoiling AT random?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After completing Master Chef in  Aspirations I am noticing that my food has started to spoil again and it's not suppose to be. Once the Master chef In  Aspirations is completed food is not suppose to spoil. It's not doing this all the time just at random times. Is this a known bug/Glitch? No mods or other downloads are in my game. Thx if anyone can help. 

Message 1 of 13 (1,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Aspirations Food Spoiling AT random?

Hero

• Sims with the Fresh Chef trait will no longer make food that spoils, just like the trait says… turns out they have all just been lying to us!

This should be fixed now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,482 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Does this happen regardless of what you cook, or just with specific dishes, or at specific times?
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 13 (1,917 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry for the late reply EA Francois And thx for your reply.  I normally only cook up Gourmat salads and Fruit & Yogurt Parfait. Sometimes it doesn't have a coundown timer on it and other times it will. I can try cooking other foods and see if it's happening with those also. But both the Gourmat Salad and Parfait are doing this and at total random times!?! Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 3 of 13 (1,898 Views)

★ Guide

It's also happening with the SimCity Cheesecake. It's got the count down timer on it but my Silly Gummy Bear Pancakes have no timer. 

Message 4 of 13 (1,894 Views)

Hero

@mrstragicclown Moved to bug reporting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (1,878 Views)

★ Guide

tyvm I also just found that my Lobster Thermidor has a timer on it but my Strawberry cake does not. It's all happening at random times from what I can tell. 

Message 6 of 13 (1,864 Views)

★ Guide

Just now noticing this. The Lobster Thermidor started with a timer when I served it at a party. It was a group meal servings 8 but now I notice at a party I had that if someone takes a plate and is eating it there is no timer but the second they walk away the timer count down starts again!?! Confusedmileysurprised:  Have no idea if this information help but since I noticed this I thought I'd let you know. 

Message 7 of 13 (1,862 Views)

Hero

added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (1,860 Views)

★ Guide

Not sure if this matter but they are sitting eating the same plate of food for one Sim day!?! 23 hours-28 with the same plate of food??? Another glitch. I threw a party and an entire DAY later people were still there eating of the same plate in the same spot. I went to work, gardened, the maid even came And they just sat there for that looong eating as if it wasn't being eaten!?

Message 9 of 13 (1,858 Views)

★ Guide

Just so you know crinrict the Gourmet Fruit & Yogurt Parfait I just made has no timer when it's in the fridge but the second I pull one out and eat the timer starts. 

Message 10 of 13 (1,856 Views)