[FIXED] Animation glitch - male Standing Use Toilet

by hedgekat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Animation glitch - male Standing Use Toilet

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This occurs with male sims of any age,  in every household in all three of my games. 

the sim stands at the toilet and pees.  Halfway done, he leans over and flushes the toilet while the stream continues, appearing to come from his chest or in one case, the sims head when he bent down to clean the toilet which I had told him to do.  Children lean to the side while flushing  making the stream come from empty air.

After flushing the sim straightens up, finishes peeing and makes a hand gesture at fly level which I interpret as zipping up. No further flushing.

I probably would never have notices this if I hadn't added the NoMosaic mod.  I took it back out and watched closely and saw that the movements were exactly the same they just weren't as noticeable in the blur.  I also wouldn't have noticed it except for the guy I told to clean the toilet.  I stuck around to watch to make sure he did as instructed.  What a shock.

I use Win7 though I can't imagine what difference OS would make.  I do not consider this to be a graphic issue, rather sloppiness in coordinating the parts of the animation.

Message 1 of 4 (1,367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Animation glitch - male Standing Use Toilet

[ Edited ]
Hero

I can't believe this doesn't have it's own thread yet but there truly doesn't seems to be one.

It started with one of the patches. I'll hold off with adding to see if it's fixed in this weeks patch since it's common and I've seen it reported a lot in the official forum.

EDIT: This has been fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,578 Views)

All Replies

Re: Animation glitch - male Standing Use Toilet

[ Edited ]
Hero

I can't believe this doesn't have it's own thread yet but there truly doesn't seems to be one.

It started with one of the patches. I'll hold off with adding to see if it's fixed in this weeks patch since it's common and I've seen it reported a lot in the official forum.

EDIT: This has been fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,579 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Animation glitch - male Standing Use Toilet

★★★★ Novice

Whats the solution then I can't see a fix for the problem of no "stream" annimation when males in my ts3 game stand to use the toilet, there's not even sound. If anyone knows the fix for that please share.  I'm running a windows 8 os and I'm patched up to 1.67 the last patch I know of so I should be up to date. Yes I have mods but even when removing cc I still have and every script mod barring the decensor I still have no annimations! Can they be downloaded separately? Enquiring minds would like to knowWink

Message 3 of 4 (475 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Animation glitch - male Standing Use Toilet

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AriellaSnow1 This bug was fixed in 2016. If you are having issues with this again, please create a new thread.

The newest patch is 1.69, so try updating your game through Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (458 Views)