[FIXED] All children of played families are overweight

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Re: Female children age up heavier than they should be

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I made a screenshot today.

Until now all my three (not in CAS created) male toddlers in San Myshuno aged up heavier than they should. I never had such a problem before the Toddler Update. I cannot tell about female toddlers.

Does anybody have the same problem? Seems like a bug to me.

(EDIT) I moved one family with a female toddler (created in CAS) from San Myshuno to Newcrest and the mother got pregnant with a second child (gameplay). Both girls grow up "normal".

Then I created a family with two toddlers (girl and boy) in CAS and moved them all to San Myshuno. Both children grow up normal after forcing them to age up early.

Message 20 of 45 (1,407 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Children age up heavier than they should be

★★ Novice

I've had this too, since the patch everyone is heavier. 

Message 21 of 45 (1,478 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Is anyone happy upload your save game and advise of the Sims impacted?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload and post your sims names here.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Message 22 of 45 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@IrishMadCat_EA: I loaded up my saves folder!

The name of the Sim boy (child) is Ken Bach. His father Felix Bach (young adult) aged up heavier than he should as well. Both live in Newcrest but Felix was born in San Myshuno.

Thank you for having a look into it! (^-^)

Message 23 of 45 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

My save files is loaded! Standard smile 

In my game the problem happens when I impregnate or get pregnated by any homeless Sim generated by the game. 

Edit: In this recent save game I didn't made this experience yet because it's a new game. So if you want I can get impregnated by one and upload the save again! Standard smile 

Message 24 of 45 (1,422 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you both

Message 25 of 45 (1,401 Views)

Overweight Male Toddlers

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood, Get to Work, City Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try aging up a male baby to a toddler after a few games of in-game play
What happens when the bug occurs? The male baby ages into a toddler normally but no matter what is always overweight, when viewed in CAS the toddler's weight slider is all the way at the top
What do you expect to see? male toddlers should not always be overweight
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This has been happening since the toddler patch

Hi everyone I'm at my wit's end here I'd really appreciate some help.

Whenever I age up a male baby into a toddler, it is always overweight. Even if it has skinny parents and is aged up right after being born/adopted, the toddler is still overweight and when I look at it in CAS the slider is all the way at the top. I have no issue with overweight people but it's frustrating that all my male sims are one body type and I can tell it's a bug.

I have never used mods/cc, my game is fully up to date and I've tried reinstalling it twice. I don't know what to do and it's extremely frustrating.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions because I'm not sure why I'm having this issue.

Message 26 of 45 (1,328 Views)

Re: Overweight Male Toddlers

Hero

Hi @Op19

I merged this with existing thread for children and changed the title.

Looks like the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 45 (1,315 Views)

Re: Female children age up heavier than they should be

★★★ Newbie
All my children (male and female) are doing the same, and I have no mods or CC
Message 28 of 45 (1,165 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Children/Toddlers age up heavier than they should be

★★★★ Novice

This happened to my toddlers before I ever used any cheats, cc or mods. It still happens now that I just started using them a couple of months ago.

Message 29 of 45 (1,163 Views)