[FIXED] Alien Disguise Feature Broken?

by Populuxe

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Alien Disguise Feature Broken?

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. My Aliens lose their disguises as soon as I leave the CAS.

I don't use mods or CC's and I have all packs and the newest version of the game.

Message 61 of 64 (751 Views)

Hero

hi @Kalaidasim

this issue is supposed to be fixed.

Could you please create a new thread if you're still seeing this ? Maybe it has resurfaced.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 64 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, sorry for necroing the post. Where is the new thread? 
https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0B4EEB0E218111EC85B42E2CE62140A4?categ...
You can see the bug in my gallery item. You can find the household by simply using the tag #bug.

Even though you see the normal human form in the screenshot, once loaded into a household, the human form becomes an alien. Also, if you try to edit the sim in cas in the original save file, the alien base form cannot change. The clothing and everything just can't get saved.

Message 63 of 64 (350 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@randomaustralian Not sure anyone ever made one, so please go aheard and make a new one.

EDIT: Found this one that might be what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GTW-Alien-s-appearance-becomes-disguise/td-p/9759474

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 64 (326 Views)