Re: [TO TEST] Alien Disguise Feature Broken?

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Alien Disguise Feature Broken?

★ Novice

I'm experiencing this too, but one difference is that I was playing after the update and it was fine until I installed Parenthood. And it seems the only sims affected by this are sims born from alien abductions, all the aliens I've made have their disguises intact.

Message 41 of 64 (1,057 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Iook through the comments and none of it didn't work. Even tried removing disguise still ended up with same results. So it must be the update.
Message 42 of 64 (1,019 Views)

★ Guide

Please fix, aliens are my favorite lifestate the game is simply unplayeable like this

Message 43 of 64 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, I undisguised my Alien toddler with the new expansion pack....

This happened....

What the hell EA, what the hell...

Yes, this is a toddler, yes it's 100% f**ked up

Omg

Message 44 of 64 (974 Views)

Hero

Hi @ChrisDaGrape

any mods or cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 64 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict

No mods that I have should cause this, and I don't have any CC either. It's this bug which everyone's having. I disabled the mods I had on anyway to test it and the same thing happened.

Guess I'll just leave my alien in "disguise", even though that's not working either, but it's better than looking at THAT.

Message 46 of 64 (960 Views)

Hero

@ChrisDaGrape

the way I understand every report in here (and what I'm seeing myself) is that the disguise is simply replaced by the alien outfit so that they look the same in both. I haven't seen anyone else have alien aliens that look horrible .. so to me, your issue looks different but I'll ask around

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 64 (952 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crincrit it is different, for me th disguise just doesn't work but they definitely don't look like that :/
Message 48 of 64 (944 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's only for toddlers, the toddler in question aged up and while the original bug of not changing the disguise is still there, the bug of it looking weird has gone. So it's a win/lose I guess...

Message 49 of 64 (921 Views)

Hero

I couldn't duplicate on toddlers either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 64 (1,448 Views)