Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Adults daring children to streak

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except My First Pet and Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level up an adult sim to level 3 mischief which gives the option to dare to streak. Then choose a child as a Target sim and dare the child to streak.
What happens when the bug occurs? The adult does the interaction with the target child sim and the child sim will get an energy buff for streaking, but they never do the action (at least not when I did it as my adult sim dared her son to streak while helping him with a school project)
What do you expect to see? I expect to not see this interaction available to use between adults and children
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I want to add that I'm not sure if the child would have actually streaked as his mother dared him to streak while she was helping him with a school project, but I noticed he did get am energized buff as if he had streaked. 

ETA: I went back into my game and tried the interaction when my sims were not doing anything or multitasking and the child will not streak but they will get a buff as if they did. I also noticed she could only ask once to one child (She has two children and one toddler). The option was not available with her other child once she asked one of them.

I'm going to add a video showing what I was describing what I just mentioned above https://youtu.be/iZYWSAN2Y9Y

Message 1 of 14 (2,969 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Adults daring children to streak

Hero
This looks fixed to me

Anyone can confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 13 of 14 (3,104 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Thanks. I don't think the option should be there at all.

Anyways, do you know if streaking came with a certain pack or was it a base game patch ? I can't remember.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (2,874 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm actually not sure but googling it i see it goes as far back as the beginning of the game in 2014. I'm not sure if it's always been there, but I'm guessing the actual interaction between sims has been around for a long time.

Message 3 of 14 (2,836 Views)

Hero
I can see it in my game. Don't know if it's on purpose or not really. Thought streaking came later . oh well

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 14 (2,829 Views)

Hero
I've added this. Might be by design but I find it a bit odd.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (2,804 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Wasn't Get Together where they added the ability to go naked and streak?

Anyway, I doubt this is by design in this case, simply because it's just...wrong.

Message 6 of 14 (2,791 Views)

★ Guide
I me too’d

I haven’t seen this in game (I don’t tend to use the mischivious skill) but I’m guessing it’s there if I went looking.

—T
Message 7 of 14 (2,754 Views)

★★ Guide

@to7m yea I don't either, however my sims love to "troll teh forums" on the computer when they become playful so they end up gaining the mischief skill and my sim was able to apparently raise her level to 3 and that triggers the interaction.

@StarryMight Ahh I believe you are right! I believe it did come with Get together. 

Message 8 of 14 (2,728 Views)

Champion (Retired)

"Dare to streak" can be initiated by a Sim wth level 4 {?} mischief. Skinny dipping was added with Get Together? My current save had the option to dare a child to streak. I did not choose the option and the child just aged to a teen so I cannot test.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 9 of 14 (2,662 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Can confirm that my young adult can dare his younger brother (child) to streak. You get the option at mischief level 3. The child did not streak, but got the energized moodlet saying that he did. 

This is in base game with RG & freebies, no mods or cc; never used. Odd behavior.

Message 10 of 14 (2,626 Views)