Re: [TO TEST] Adults daring children to streak

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Guide
My guess is in the coding there was never any boundaries set or some where along the line something happened with the boundaries they had. I don't recall this issue prior to this particular patch so something in the coding could have recently brought about this bug
Message 11 of 14 (827 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I also should have added - I had my mischievous sim dare an adult to streak, and she got the energized moodlet and romped around the property in her birthday suit.

Your thoughts about boundaries sound spot on; maybe they were streaking when dared, and the coding changed to stop it but they missed the moodlet part. Standard smile
Message 12 of 14 (814 Views)

Hero
This looks fixed to me

Anyone can confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 14 (3,149 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Fixed in my game - Have to have at least level 3 mischief, and have a relationship status of "friend" or above to dare to streak. I tested the whole process - leveled a sim to mischief level 3, successfully dared spouse to streak, then made friends with an adult and a child in a different household. Once at friend level, I could dare the adult to streak but had no option to do so with a child.

Message 14 of 14 (736 Views)