[FIXED] Active trait Sims drop tasks to Dream Big on basketball hoop

by elerrina13

Original Post

Re: You have'nt fixed Dream Big in city living properly

★★ Novice
I’m on ps4 and I’m getting this glitch only when my sim is trying to write a book
Message 41 of 45 (644 Views)

Hero

Could you please make a new thread for console. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 45 (632 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for opening a thread for consoles, @TRUEGREYWOLF.

For anyone having this issue on PS4 or Xbox, please, post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ps4-pro-console-getting-old-pc-big-dreams-glitch/m-p/6656291#M...

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 43 of 45 (598 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Active trait Sims drop tasks to Dream Big on basketball hoop

★★ Novice

I'm still getting this issue. The sim is active, and whenever I try to have her tune up a robot on the robotics workstation, she cancels it to shoot 2-pointers on the basketball hoop. Since the required robotic upgrade parts are taken from her inventory when she starts the tune-up, and every time she re-starts the tune-up, I'm burning through parts this way.

Message 44 of 45 (276 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Active trait Sims drop tasks to Dream Big on basketball hoop

Hero
@elonmellen Please create a new thread if you're still having issues with this. This was fixed a while ago.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 45 (256 Views)