Re: You have'nt fixed Dream Big in city living properly

by Valglin

Original Post

Hero

Hi @reboot2019 @odnam74 @alamna74

I re-tested this yesterday and didn't have any issue.

I tested the gym in San Myshuno where I saw it previously and it didn't happen. Even if my active Sim was on the same floor.

Are you guys still having this on any lot ? Any of you willing to share your files with @IrishMadCat_EA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 45 (1,705 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also still having this problem. For a while it wasn't a problem because I locked the door on the basketball court so he ignored it but now the 'dream big' is popping up constantly even though he can't get to he hoop. The "dream big" even overwrites things I tell him to do. This sim with the active trait is in Windenburg and the hoop is on his property. I'm probably going to have to remove them so that he becomes functional again. 

Message 32 of 45 (1,667 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Valglin Would you be happy to share your save as per the instructions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/60653...

Do you use any Mods or CC?

Message 33 of 45 (1,665 Views)

★ Novice

@IrishMadCat_EA I think this is how this works, your instructions page is less easy to follow than it probably should be. I don't have any mods or CC. I also don't have the full set of expansions or stuff packs, not that that should matter.

Message 34 of 45 (1,648 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @Valglin 

This is just what we need. 

Message 35 of 45 (1,645 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am experiencing the same problem as @Valglin. This is the first time I tried putting a basketball hoop in the residential lot. The house is in Windenburg (The Bro household). My sim Sergio Romeo is a tech guru with active trait, I noticed whenever I tell him to do programming at the computer, he will stop what he is supposed to do and the dream big interaction will take over the programming interaction. This is so frustrating. Now I have to remove the basketball hoop in the lot for the sim to function properly. I have no CC or mod in my game.

Message 36 of 45 (1,538 Views)

Hero

Hi @chidoriaida

could you also share your save with @IrishMadCat_EA as per instructions above.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 45 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@IrishMadCat_EA - I just uploaded my save file using method # 4. Hopefully I did t right. Thanks!

Message 38 of 45 (1,504 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you @chidoriaida  That worked perfectly. 

Message 39 of 45 (1,483 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims constantly stop working out to play basketball

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Still broken for me. Even the child stopped drawing to play basketball. Ugh. Active trait too.
Message 40 of 45 (1,401 Views)