Re: You have'nt fixed Dream Big in city living properly

by reboot2019

Original Post

Re: Sims with "Active" Trait Glitching

★★★ Novice

@crinrict Thank you! I tried looking through some of the past threads and hadn't seen it (which was weird because this is a long-time bug) and you gave me a home! lol Thanks again! Standard smile

Message 21 of 45 (2,204 Views)

Re: Sims with "Active" Trait Glitching

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
I didn't know this was an issue until I moved my main family to the suburbs and gave them a basketball hoop. The mom, who has the active trait, just leaves the pan in the stove to play. I've just gave up on her cooking and now the father is responsible for that until they can tone this down.
Message 22 of 45 (2,122 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Queue Dropping

★★★ Newbie

This has happened with 2 families of mine so far. They drop what I tell them to do in their queue to play basketball. I'll exit out of basketball in their queue and try to direct them to do another task such as programming and they do it for a few seconds of real-time and then the basketball shooting comes back in the queue. I must really have a lot of ballers among me. 

Message 23 of 45 (2,112 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Active trait Sims drop tasks to Dream Big on basketball hoop

Hero

• Sims with the active trait should no longer attempt “Close Shot” and “Dream Big” interactions on the basketball hoop every waking second of the day. This has been tuned down significantly.

Fixed in Patch 1.32.1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 45 (7,702 Views)

You have'nt fixed Dream Big in city living properly

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You haven't fixed City living Dream big spam properly. It's not the fact that they do Dream big that the issue, it's the fact it interrupts what they are command to do as well as maintaining their own needs. Here is what happen you sim is low on hygiene you send it to take a shower in the middle of it's shower before it's even close to clean it'll interrupt that action and run outside to dream big. This happens with eating, sleeping, and even using the toilet. Fix the command it'self to wait in que properly and then sims wont suffer from it and people might even enjoy playing an active sim again while having a basket ball court outside their house. My solution to your current situation with addressing the dream big issue is the same as before that patch. not to have one on my home lot if the sim is an active one.

Message 25 of 45 (2,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

it isn't that they do dream big or even pop it into que . the problem is that it cancels all other actions and interrupts the current action.

Message 26 of 45 (2,064 Views)

Hero

Hi @alamna74

I merged your post with the bug report.

I'll do some testing on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 45 (2,052 Views)

★ Novice

Although it says that this bug has been fixed, I must say that it still happens on my account, I already made sure that no mods were installed and repaired sims from origin app I also removed all cached info, my sim will always stop any task to go Dream Big, the only solution was to remove the hoops, but I'd very much like to have them back.

Message 28 of 45 (2,005 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @alamna74 and @odnam74

Sorry to hear this is still occurring. Would you be happy to share a save of this occurring as per the instructions here and we will investigate the issue as per the instructions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

Message 29 of 45 (1,998 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I haven't noticed any change, Sims with the active trait are still constantly rushing to dream big. I opted to remove the active trait rather than the hoop

Message 30 of 45 (1,990 Views)