Re: Sims 4 Writing Bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Console: Sims Not Completing Tasks

Hero
@Meltildous Merging your post with the master thread on this then

Probably some stuck commodity from an NAP going on there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 241 of 244 (1,894 Views)

Re: Console: Sims Not Completing Tasks

Hero
So with the NAP fixes this should be a lot better.

Can I get some feedback ? I know some of you were seeing it without ECO so it would be good to get some more info on that now that the bug is probably fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 242 of 244 (1,834 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having virtually the same problem. I traced the book reading issue to a specific bookcase, in my case the Vintage Books that sit on a desktop. The behavior stopped once I replaced to a different bookshelf. I also think it has something to do with the computer that I am using, the Ghostwriter Disappearing Desktop because of another similar occurrence that I just saw where instead of eating after being called to dinner the Sim went to play a game. I would guess at this point that some objects have a higher desire factor than they need.

Message 243 of 244 (1,663 Views)

Hero

Action progress bars no longer are interrupted when a new action is added to a Sim's queue.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 244 of 244 (22,769 Views)