by PamelaRachael

Original Post

Re: Sims dont finish cooking

★★★★ Apprentice

and they also stop to give "fake bad news"

Message 211 of 244 (767 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Active Sims interrupt current interaction to do something else

★★★ Guide

Can confirm also currently having this issue.

Message 212 of 244 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am so pissed over this, I am going to stop playing till it is fixed. I disabled all N.A.Ps, which I wont ne reinstating, because they suck! And it is still happening! It takes away from the story I am trying to tell! 

Message 213 of 244 (756 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm getting it, too. My Sim just started university, and I can't get them to eat, shower, or do any work without suddenly working on robotics or mold clay. I even disabled NAP in the save file, and I'm still getting this bug! This is unplayable!

Message 214 of 244 (692 Views)

Sim constantly stops task to do random actions while on University

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be a university student, and live in student housing
What happens when the bug occurs? Any task I assign for my Sim is cancelled with random actions, such as taking a selfie, Practice Programming, or getting food from the mini fridge. Autonomy was turned off.
What do you expect to see? My sim to do the task I had them do uninterrupted
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. September 9 patch

I tried turning off autonomy, and disabled N.A.P voting in case the Sims were acting on the N.A.P. Nothing worked.

Message 215 of 244 (688 Views)

Re: Sim constantly stops task to do random actions while on University

Hero
@lambcaey Merging this with the master thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 216 of 244 (670 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@rebeccah101 then one is decanting the expansion of eco lifestyle
and the other is creating a completely new sims but nobody wants to do that
So the best thing is to decatify the expansion of eco lifestyle
there is a video that explains how to deactivate that expansion here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmgfULfzqco
let me know if it worked for you
Message 217 of 244 (646 Views)

Sims 4 Autonomy off sims not listening.

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, get famous, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, journey to batuu, realm of magic, strangerville, my first pet stuff, jungle adventure, laundry day stuff, dine out, bowling stuff, fitness stuff, vampires, backyard stuff, vintage glamour stuff, kids room stuff, spa day, movie hangout stuff, spooky stuff, romantic garden stuff, cool kitchen stuff, luxury party stuff, holiday celebration pack, and outdoor retreat.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just by playing sims stop doing what I tell them even though autonomy is off.
What happens when the bug occurs? I tell my sims to cook dinner and they stop mid-action to go do something else that is completely random. Sometimes they go to play an instrument, program something, or garden. If they are sleeping sometimes they will get out of bed to go bake a cake but after getting the stuff out the set it down on the floor and stop.
What do you expect to see? I would like to see my sims doing what I ask them to and not stopping to do random stuff that could cause me not to be able to help with things for their health.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I do not have a videos of this.

Message 218 of 244 (594 Views)

Re: Sims stop eating and cooked all the time

★★★★ Novice

Oh my gosh they clay 😂😂😂😂 I just deleted 26 from my household and I’m sure there is more 😂😂 one sim alone had 22 in inventory.

i seem to have so many bugs since eco sound distortion then crashing now clay and tasks cancelling I don’t care so much if food but my 2 sims are at University and I am in E sport scholarship thing and my sim won’t stay completely at home play game task so it is yellow all the time. And now my other sim won’t finish writing her term paper. I’m Xbox I’m thinking of uninstalling eco and seeing if it fixes but there were some lovely bug fixes in it. My sims mother was the best I’ve had so far she actually fed her toddler when he said he was hungry 😂😂

Message 219 of 244 (537 Views)

Actions are cancelled all the time

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your current game version number? 1.31.106.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except get famous. Game packs I have realm of magic, parenthood, spa day, and out door retreat, Stuff packs I have my first pet, laundry, toddler, fitness, bowling, vintage, movie, patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dunno it just happens
What happens when the bug occurs? I set sim to do task any task and sim decides to cancel and play piano, dance, practice mixology or play with clay that appears out of nowhere. More annoyingly it cancels skill tasks or work tasks if working from home.
What do you expect to see? I expect sim to complete tasks and not cancel unless sim is about to have a critical failure or something
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Recently got eco lifestyle and my first pet stuff.

Hard to take photo of canceled actions sorry. Please make this a priority so sick of the bugs that appear only in eco lifestyle I also have the sound distortion and crashing issue I have seen others say came with eco lifestyle. Honestly you pay good money for things you expect to work.

Message 220 of 244 (543 Views)