Re: Removing of wild plants

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Pro

I have this issue as well but only with my sims with the Green Fiend trait. If I remove this trait my sims stop this behaviour. I wish the team would change this. I do not think this fit with this trait. (Maybe a Trait hate plants/flowers would it fit better for this behaviour)

Message 31 of 33 (424 Views)

★★★ Guide
My sim lives in Sulani. Currently visiting the Sand Simoleon Beach, having a snack at the food stall there (its Night on the Town). He's done eating, and suddenly he wants to run off to "remove wild plant".

As far as I know, there are no Soy plants in Sulani. And indeed, he is a Green Fiend. I should think he would want everything to be as green as possible, plants and all. Not go out of his way to remove them.
Message 32 of 33 (388 Views)

Hero

Now only Gardeners autonomously remove wild plants. Sims with Green Fiend Trait (if you own Eco Lifestyle) were being a bit overly eager in removing plants everywhere, so the professionals will handle it from now on.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 33 (2,119 Views)