Re: Actions not stoppable

by lullyvargas04

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Actions not stoppable

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sims start any action but is not possible to stop. For the finished actions that's ok (kind of), but for the unfinished is a very problem (they'll continue until they 'll be uncomfortable. Before the new patches (from november to now) i have'nt had problems. Can i solve it?

Message 1 of 12 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Yes, the problem was still here after the last patch... So i unistalled the game and re-installed it with all the patches... For now the problem is gone, i hope forever...

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (517 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's happening to me too, but until now it is just while playing the guitar. The Sim won't stop, but I found something very odd. I kept telling him to do stuff just to see if any of it would make him stop playing the guitar. Well, telling him to take the garbage out, always makes him stop. Of course it's NOT a solution, but maybe would help until they fix this bugs. 

Also, I took out my mods to see if this bug would stop, it didn't. 

Message 3 of 12 (581 Views)

Hero

Is this just happening since the patch for you or before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (575 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I used some mods. But when i saw that there was this problems, i canceled them, thinking they were the problem. But the bug still exist. Maybe i should unistall and reinstall?

I can't say from which patch the problem can be started, because i downloaded all but i don't play from October (the game have no problem in that period, except for some bugs). I start to play with only this week.

Message 5 of 12 (567 Views)

Hero

Try this: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Don't think you need to reinstall. You're not the only one with this issue. Trying to narrow down what's causing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (563 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done the first step of the manual, but this problem still remains after a new folder of "The sims 4" was created in the Documents. So it seems to be not a problem of my saved files. Any solutions?

Message 7 of 12 (548 Views)

Hero

Added to the list then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (543 Views)

Hero

@mocogia Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (506 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, the problem was still here after the last patch... So i unistalled the game and re-installed it with all the patches... For now the problem is gone, i hope forever...

Message 10 of 12 (518 Views)