[FIXED] Accept to sleep over, but won't sleep

by Tarmicle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Accept to sleep over, but won't sleep

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello everyone,

every time I ask a Sim to sleep over they'll just stay awake all night and then leave in the morning, this happens even with Wohoo: they'd just get up and roam in the house while my active Sim is asleep.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 19 (10,808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims sleepover

Hero

Sims invited to spend the night will no longer spend the night standing around not sleeping. They will now behave in a way that makes sense for someone who has been asked to spend the night.
  • They will sleep. It’s a little strange and unusual… but we figured, let’s give it a go. See what happens.

This issue was addressed in Patch 1.15.55. 

Marking this as fixed but if anyone still has it, feel free to come back and comment.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 17 of 19 (9,227 Views)

All Replies

Re: Accept to sleep over, but won't sleep

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing here, i'm thinking that Sims that are sleeping over don't get their energy drained for some reason.

Message 2 of 19 (10,758 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 19 (10,753 Views)

[Bug] Sims who 'Stay for the night' won't sleep in the same bed as their lover

★★ Newbie

Hi,

I noticed that when I invite someone to stay the night, they seem afraid of sleeping in the same bed as I do, regardless of my relationship with them.

Can you confirm if this is a bug or if it is intended?

Thanks

Message 4 of 19 (10,738 Views)

Re: [Bug] Sims who 'Stay for the night' won't sleep in the same bed as their lov

Hero

Do they sleep at all ?

Someone else reported them being up all night

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (10,734 Views)

Re: [Bug] Sims who 'Stay for the night' won't sleep in the same bed as their lov

★★★★ Novice

I did see one that spent the night finally go to sleep, and she used a different bed than my sim.

Message 6 of 19 (10,703 Views)

Hero

I don't think it's necessarily a bug. They probably just use any bed availble.

I'm merging with the other report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 19 (10,695 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me, but I've seen the same behavior in Sims 3.

Message 8 of 19 (10,675 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Tarmicle wrote:

Hello everyone,

every time I ask a Sim to sleep over they'll just stay awake all night and then leave in the morning, this happens even with Wohoo: they'd just get up and roam in the house while my active Sim is asleep.

Thanks.

This happens to me when they Wohoo. Not every time, but almost. My sim gets asleep, but her partner, whom I do not control, gets out of bed and spends the night doing anything but sleep. And he takes a nap when she gets up for breakfast and goes to work. It seems that his energy bar doesn't goes down.

Message 9 of 19 (10,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have reported this bug in the Spanish forum, and someone says it's because the other sim is supposed to come with the bar full of energy.

Message 10 of 19 (10,644 Views)