Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] 40 x 40 lots missing from Gallery Filters

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? see gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? 40 x 40 lot not appearing in drop down list
What do you expect to see? 40 x 40 lots should appear as a selectable choice for Gallery filter
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The Gallery filters show all the lot sizes available to chose from except 40 x 40 

Message 1 of 17 (3,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] 40 x 40 lots missing from Gallery Filters

Hero

The Gallery has a new size filter to assist in searching for 40x40 lots.
  • One caveat: The new filter will not find 40x40 lots that were uploaded to the Gallery prior to this game update.

Fixed in Patch 1.49.65

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 17 of 17 (3,038 Views)

All Replies

Re: 40 x 40 lots missing from Gallery Filters

★★ Guide

40 x 40 lot size missing from the drop down list

23718139_10155376286643409_746419418_n.png

Message 2 of 17 (3,599 Views)

Re: 40 x 40 lots missing from Gallery Filters

Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 17 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Came here to report the same issue - would really like this to be solved (by EA)

Message 4 of 17 (3,538 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is still an issue...unbelievable. Is this being looked at or just ignored? EA please get this fixed.

Message 5 of 17 (3,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'd still like to see this fixed, too.

Message 6 of 17 (3,114 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same issue - how has this not been fixed in all this time?
Message 7 of 17 (3,089 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is this issue being worked on? It's really annoying not being able to find houses for the 40x40 lots. Thought with the Gallery update they would fix this 

Message 8 of 17 (2,983 Views)

I get 40x40 lots when I search for 50x40, and I have no 40x40 filter button

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them,except for the Deluxe Upgrade
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's in the Gallery, I posted pictures
What happens when the bug occurs? If I am in my Library, if I search for 50x40 lots, it shows me 40x40 lots. I am not able to search for 40x40 lots at all as the button does not exist, neither in the Gallery, not in my library. I am unable to search for 50x40 lots in my library. However, if I look for 50x40 lots in the Gallery, it shows me 50x40 lots, not 40x40. However the button to look for 40x40 lots is also missing there as well so I can't find 40x40 lots at all in the Gallery
What do you expect to see? there should be a 40x40 lot search button and when I look for 50x40 lots in my library it shouldn't show me 40x40 lots
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The 40x40 button was always missing from my game. The bug should be known for a while as others have reportet it as well. It is new though that if I search for 50x40 lots in my library, that it shows me 40x40 lots. It must have happened with either the seasons expansion pack or the big gallery update

If I am in my Library, if I search for 50x40 lots, it shows me 40x40 lots. I am not able to search for 40x40 lots at all as the button does not exist, neither in the Gallery, not in my library. I am unable to search for 50x40 lots in my library.

However, if I look for 50x40 lots in the Gallery, it shows me 50x40 lots, not 40x40. However the button to look for 40x40 lots is also missing there as well so I can't find 40x40 lots at all in the Gallery.  The 40x40 button was always missing from my game. The bug should be known for a while as others have reportet it as well. It is new though that if I search for 50x40 lots in my library, that it shows me 40x40 lots. It must have happened with either the seasons expansion pack or the big gallery update.

In the pictures you can see that I chose 50x40 lots but the lots it is showing me are 40x40. Furthermore, you can see the missing 40x40 button. As Brindelton bay is my favourite world, it is especially annoying to me not being able to find all the great houses that people have build for it  

Message 9 of 17 (2,923 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi guys, I just wrote a similar post to this one as I realized that now when I search for 50x40 lots in my Library, it shows me 40x40 lots and no 50x40 ones. This does not happen when I am searching in the Gallery though, then I get 50x40 lots. The 40x40 filter button is still missing from my game as well. This is new though in my game, must have happened with the seasons expansion pack or the Gallery update. Maybe have a look if it changed in your game as well. 

Message 10 of 17 (2,947 Views)