by Dacen_Thren

Original Post

FIX THIS EFFIN ANTI-PROGRESSION SYSTEM

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug This progression system is a POS. Why is it that when you get within 1000 points of leveling up, you are only awarded 1 point per kill and no points for dying. Just another pathetic attempt to keep your effin grinding BS in place. FU for this pathetic attempt to force players to buy crystals.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? the-creative-pup
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 05/06/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:29PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get within 1000 points of leveling up and watch as your anti-progression system kicks in and prevents you from getting XP during play by reducing point gain by 99%.
What happens when the bug occurs? XP reduced by 99% to promote more grinding.
What do you expect to see? Get this POS anti-progression system fixed to where players actually benefit.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rx460

FIX THIS EFFIN SYSTEM.

Message 1 of 4 (511 Views)

Re: FIX THIS EFFIN ANTI-PROGRESSION SYSTEM

★ Guide
Your screenshot isn't really doing a good job of highlighting your problem. Plus, I am not sure how slowing down the progression would force anyone to buy crystals. I mean, appearance customization isn't really the best anti-frustration medication on the market, and we can't buy levels.
Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Yes, there is frustration a plenty with this game. However, your tantrum and poorly chosen platform (claim about crystals) are both poorly applied to your argument. Not sure what you expect to get from your rant.
Message 3 of 4 (431 Views)

Champion

@the-creative-pup
@EA_Atic It does seem to come up short many times just before the spot to level up but I can't imagine there is a tech who would want to slow it down only at the end of the levels or at certain levels. Perhaps we can get ATIC to help us define what is going on.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)