Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: FIX THE TROPHIES!

by FayMoon_1983

Original Post

Re: Some weapon trophies are not unlocking in ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Update. Just got off the phone with Sony and they flat out deny any ability to help. So EA, please get this sorted. Also, the freelancer loyalty trophy didn't pop.

Message 11 of 20 (399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Platinum unobtainable for some.. due to 1 or 2 trophies glitched due to server issues..

EA/BioWare fix your servers.. and add the option to reset challenges because this is ridiculous..  

This is what happens when you make a game which needs to sync online 100% of the time.. stats not even registering..  Can not even delete a saved profile because its synced to the servers!!!!

Message 12 of 20 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same with me. PS support told me it seems i lost connection upon completing the trophy and to have a nice day. :'( 

Message 13 of 20 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me on Playstation 4 but with my Freelancer Loyalty 3 Trophy. I hope they fix this since now I can't 100% and plat this game.

Message 14 of 20 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yarrows Shallow Grave questline not popping on PS$ despite finishing the whole quest.

Message 15 of 20 (341 Views)

Re: Arcanist Loyalty Trophy Bug!

★★ Novice

Same here got the other 2 trophy but not the arcanist

Message 16 of 20 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Have unlocked champion of tarsis although I didn’t get the trophy for the Arcanist Loyalty either and it was the first one i completed but now I’m doing champ of tarsis and my loyalty for Arcanists is still at 0/50000 , sentinels and freelancer loyalty are both working fine and have 200+ on each , so due to me not gaining trophy it has bugged me gaining Arcanist Loyalty even though im doing champ of tarsis , Any help or idea welcome Standard smile
Message 17 of 20 (256 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The bug has been fixed with the last patch (April 23 ). For me It unlocked playing a legendary contract for the sentinel just in the Middle of the session.
Message 18 of 20 (66 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Last patch (1.1.0) fixed the problems with weapon and loyalty achievements.

Just equip a weapon you have not unlocked an achievement for and just kill one mob in freeplay. The same with factions - do whatever is needed to increase your level and trophy should pop for you.

Message 19 of 20 (50 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@FayMoon_1983 wrote:

Last patch (1.1.0) fixed the problems with weapon and loyalty achievements.

Just equip a weapon you have not unlocked an achievement for and just kill one mob in freeplay. The same with factions - do whatever is needed to increase your level and trophy should pop for you.

It’s true. Mine popped yesterday. I was missing Sniper Ace. As soon as I shot someone with truth if Tarsis it popped.

Message 20 of 20 (40 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help