Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? I forget the name - the one where Haluk goes to the Fortress of Dawn, and we meet Owen again.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Immediately after returning outside to rejoin Haluk
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.05.19 11:15am EST
Summarize your bug Exited interior, loaded exterior, took two steps towards Haluk, BAM, loading screen and popup "You have lost connection to the EA servers".
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game, with random matchmaking on.
What happens when the bug occurs? Loading screen, followed by opening cinematic.
What should be happening instead? Expedition should continue normally.

Seriously, it's 2019.  Massive-multiplayer games are NOT NEW TERRITORY.  Why do companies insist on installing woefully substandard network infrastructure for MMOs ...?  WHY?

I got my first-ever purple drop.  I don't even know what it was.  I never got the chance to find out, because I got booted off the server mid-mission.

I am NOT going to play the game until this issue is fixed.  I seriously think I could find more satisfaction, and less frustration, _watching paint dry_.

I subscribed to Origin Access Premium specifically _for_ this game.

So if EA wants my money again at the end of this month ...?

FIX.  THE.  GODDAMNED.  NETWORK.  INFRASTRUCTURE.

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: FIX. THE. CONNECTION. ISSUES.

★★ Novice

I have the same problem the game keep dropping me all the time. Is this a load screen game or mmorpg?

Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream