FIVES didn't sacrificed in REEK battle LSTB

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S10 Lite
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 289235368
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In the REEK battle to get KAM shards, FIVES didn't sacrifice when my ARC trooper was killed, so the other clones were not buffed with FIVES statistics (health, damage, etc). ARC trooper was killed by the REEK, not by JANGO. The consecuence is that I ended up loosing the battle (barely) and my guild didn't got the KAM shard (that's 50 shards total).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Recreate a battle and have ARC Trooper killed in the REEK battle, by the REEK.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

FIVES didn't sacrificed when ARC Trooper died in REEK battle to get KAM shard. 

ARC was killed by the REEK.

No statistics were passed to the other 2 clones (REX and ECHO) since FIVES was still alive. FIVES was killed afterwards by the REEK.

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Re: FIVES didn't sacrificed in REEK battle LSTB

EA Live QV Team

Hi @catzineco and thanks for the report.

We played through this fight several times and whenever Arc Trooper (or another clone) was defeated by Reek, Fives sacrificed himself as usual.

Do you happen to have a video of this as it may help with our investigation?

Message 2 of 4 (228 Views)

★ Novice

No I don't have a video to help you guys out... Perhaphs Arc was burning from Jango... I can't remember exactly

Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

★ Novice

If it help I remember that the lineup in the battle screen (facing the REEK and Jango) was, from left to right, ARC, Fives, Shaak, Rex and Echo.

The lineup before the battle was Shaak, Then Fives, then the other ones (I don't remember the order).

Jango opened with basic and somehow it keept attacking the REEK constantly. I only got damage from Jango by fire

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)