FIFA 23 - Early Access Web App Login Issue - Sept 22nd, 2022

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: Can’t login to fut web app 23

Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me on that @ad_ekMilan. Could you run through the login steps again and check that the account info you input and the categories match up correctly. As in, selecting the correct platform and club for example. Sounds simple, but this one catches a few people out every year. Best to rule it out. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 30 of 127 (761 Views)

Re: Cant login

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @10e0fca77130cfb8,

could you check if you selected to correct platform in the WebApp? 
Have a look at this setting option here:

1234.png

Message 31 of 127 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @ricardurbano,

You would need to meet the early access criteria in order to access the web app early. Early access to the app ends at 11:59 p.m. UTC on October 16. After that date, log in to FUT 23* on your PC, Stadia, or console at least once to use on both apps.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 32 of 127 (737 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna But I don't have option to choose a club or platform. I just login into Web App with Login and Password and then this error pops up. As I said before I was playing FIFA 22 with EA Play Pro so there shouldn't be any problems
Message 33 of 127 (735 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I've played on EA Play and i have this message all the time. 

Message 34 of 127 (720 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, it just says that i dont own a club and it tells me to log into fifa 23 on PlayStation but fifa isn’t even out yet

Message 35 of 127 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

We've merged your posts into this new thread. Please read the opening post:

• Ensure you've run through the checklist as it helps rule out potential causes,
  • If the issue persists after completing the checklist, please gather the information requested in the opening post and pop them into your reply in this thread.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Message 37 of 127 (7,765 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Lanna,

I also have this issue and I was literally logging in yesterday. Here are the details you are after: 

After running through those few things, please gather the following information and pop your reply below

• Platform: PC
  • Region: Australia
  • Have you completed the checklist before posting? Yes
  • Were you able to access the web app yesterday: Yes
  • Do you meet the early access criteria for the web app? Yes
    • Created a FUT 22 club: Yes
    • Logged into FUT 22 on platform before August 1st, 2022: Yes
    • Account is in good standing/didn't break the rules: Yes

Can you please help look into my account? 

Cheers

Message 38 of 127 (698 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 - Early Access Web App Login Issue - Sept 22nd, 2022

★★★★ Novice

Dear @EA_Lanna why dont you answer me? I dont have fifa 22 bue i played fifa21 why cant i access webapp even if i bought the ultimate edition thats not fair! If i dont have a team let me create 1

Message 39 of 127 (689 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 - Early Access Web App Login Issue - Sept 22nd, 2022

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @ricardurbano,

you have to have a club created in FIFA 22 and if you did not do that, there is no option for you to access the WebApp early, sorry.

-rephii

Message 40 of 127 (674 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help