FIFA 23 - Early Access Web App Login Issue - Sept 22nd, 2022

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

FIFA 23 - Early Access Web App Login Issue - Sept 22nd, 2022

Community Manager

Hi Folks, 

We've gotten a few more reports after this update where some still run into some issues logging into the WebApp. If you're running into this issue now, could you please check the following:

• Double-check you meet the criteria for early access to the Web and Companion Apps
    Spoiler

@EA_Help wrote:
    DETAILS ON EARLY ACCESS TO THE WEB AND COMPANION APPS
    • You must have created a FUT Club in FIFA 22 and logged in to FUT 22 on your platform before August 1, 2022, to be eligible for early access to the FUT 23 Web and Companion Apps.
    • Your FUT 22 account must still exist.
      • That means if you’ve deleted your Club, you won’t be able to get an early start.
    • Your account needs to be in good standing.
    • Playing FIFA 23 once you have the full game can contribute to earning access to the Transfer Market on the Web and Companion Apps.

- Source: "FIFA 23 Ultimate Team early Web and Companion App start" shares this: 
  • Make sure the correct account info, platform and club are input on the login screen
  • Try clearing the browser cache. If issue persists, test logging in on a different browser
  • If purchased through EA Play Pro, ensure you have an active sub

After running through those few things, please gather the following information and pop your reply below

• Platform:
  • Region:
  • Have you completed the checklist before posting? 
  • Were you able to access the web app yesterday: Y/N
  • Do you meet the early access criteria for the web app? Y/N
    • Created a FUT 22 club:
    • Logged into FUT 22 on platform before August 1st, 2022:
    • Account is in good standing/didn't break the rules: 

You may notice your post has been moved. We will merge posts on this topic into this thread to help keep information on it together and limit spamming the forums with the same discussion. Use this space to continue the conversation. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 36 of 127 (11,381 Views)

Re: Can’t login to fut web app 23

★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna still don't work for me. Can you check my account...? I never broke the rules...it s unfair, extremely unfair for me. Many others players can do trading or sbc and got sooo many advantages over me. 

Do something!

Message 1 of 127 (11,454 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna No, I cant open.

Login Unavailable
We're currently having trouble with login services. While we work on it. you can try to log in from your console or PC to get the full Fut experience
Message 2 of 127 (11,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @SpiderSilvak,

We aren't equipt to review EA accounts here on the forums. Could you try clearing the cache and going again? Check if you can login on a different browser also please.  

If that hasn't helped, please get in touch with our support team directly and they'll take a look at your account for you to see what might be happening there.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 127 (11,613 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Gomes10101010,

Could you check and see if clearing the browser cache and/or trying to login from a different browser works for you?

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 127 (11,603 Views)

new web app problem please help me

★★★ Newbie

new web app problem please help me

Message 5 of 127 (11,234 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna thank you for your fast reply.
Didn't work. I cleared the cache, I try it on chrome, opera, and edge.

Last year i played on ps4 and origin. Can be a problem for this year? maybe mismatch information or something?

Waiting for your feedback

Message 6 of 127 (11,583 Views)

Unable to access Fifa 23 Web App

★★★ Newbie

Hi team,

I am unable to log in to the Fifa 23 web app - it says I need to log in to the full game to access the web app.

Could this be looked into please?

Thanks,

TDCDan

Message 7 of 127 (11,427 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Gomes10101010 and this year on ps5
Message 8 of 127 (11,581 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the  same problem that @SpiderSilvak  and i dont understand why... why did i paid 81€ for this game and i will be in disadvantage to somekne who bought it for 60 but played last year. It makes no sense @EA_Lanna! if we "dont have" a account let us beggin one it not hard

Message 9 of 127 (11,543 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help