FIFA 22 (PC) Pro Clubs drop ins stuck on "Searching for match".

by Codprime

Original Post

Re: FIFA 22 (PC) Pro Clubs drop ins stuck on "Searching for match".

★ Guide

That is what they're suppose to do.  Just imagine if these companies got sued to the ground for launching incompleted games under the pretense of failed content delivery and they had to reimburse everyone everything they've spent on the game to everyone who had an issue.  And i mean across all game modes, including paying for the game and taxes.  Then, had to give even more back for pain amd suffering (IE broken controllers, TV's, ect) due to them not delivering as promise.  Wouldn't be the first time a company had to do something similar.  

Of course. If they never acknowledge a problem, they will just deny deny deny.

Oh, amd a new problem.  The game just crashed on me.  Good thing the game wasn't in a match.

Message 21 of 351 (2,617 Views)

★ Guide

I am really starting to wonder what aspect of this broken game is actually complete.  Systems overheating, problems downloading, can't get past the main menu, Pro Clubs are broken, FUT is broken in many ways, and even Volta has its problems.  Way to go EA, you have broken every part of your PoS game.  Wonder how long it would take before this game emds up like Cyberpunk...

Message 22 of 351 (2,592 Views)

Pro clubs drop in broken

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pro clubs drop in matchmaking is broken
What happens when the bug occurs? When it happens I have to close the game cause it stuck
What should be happening instead? Find me a game quick

Pro clubs drop in in PS5 broken 

Message 23 of 351 (2,352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think its a reason they do stuff from Canada, different laws, but it does need to happen, they need something to happen to open their eyes properly about it all.

Message 24 of 351 (2,569 Views)

★ Guide

Apparently this isnstill an issie and EA still won't acknowledge.

Message 25 of 351 (2,539 Views)

★ Guide

BTW. Sometimes you will notice 0 XP earned, but when you go back to the lobby, it is actually getting tacked on.  I started noticing this recently.

Message 26 of 351 (2,522 Views)

Re: Pro clubs drop in broken

★★★★★ Novice
@Azzam11258 Same here, can't find a game in over an hour
Message 27 of 351 (2,308 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah we have a larger thread open about this amd EA refuses to acknowledge there is a problem.  This is why EA has been having declining launches on Fifa the past few years, because they can't create a working game.

Message 28 of 351 (2,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's Sunday here and still difficult to find game and keep putting me 1vs5 match. also frequent "match not found" bug too.

Message 29 of 351 (2,289 Views)

★ Guide

Bump for others having issues.

Message 30 of 351 (2,502 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help