by ned_202

Original Post

Re: FIFA 22 – Career Mode Manager – List of bugs

★ Guide
@za1n143 Loving the optimism, that's a rarity of late around here 😁
Message 441 of 963 (617 Views)

★ Guide
@za1n143 Can only hope they are saving it for the faces update which should be about now too.
Message 442 of 963 (605 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's now been a full month since the last Title Update.

A whole month of absolutely nothing, no patches, despite the game still being absolutely packed with bugs which essentially write off whole game modes like career mode.

That's two months of the game being out. A game on which I and thousands of others, spent a disgustingly priced £70 on, specifically for career mode (which, despite our sarcasm sometimes, is still one of the 'main' modes of the game, supposedly). So I've been sold a faulty product - in any other industry I'd be entitled to a full refund or aside from that, the company would at least bloody acknowledge the faults and actually make some effort to reassure their customers that they're working to fix them. But no, EA do the opposite; they troll their customers, they block people who voice dissent (almost like a fascist dictatorship) and literally bury their head in the sand to anything and anyone that dares to criticise them. The contempt they show for their customer base is absolutely disgusting.

Then to top it off, what pops up on my FIFA main screen this morning? A bloody promo showing off some new CLOTHES you can get in Volta. That, ladies and gents, is the sort of crap they're "working on" rather than fixing bugs which are fundamentally ruining the game. And there's still no Title Update 4. This is the end.

RIP.

Message 443 of 963 (585 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here's how EA basically grifts. If you buy FIFA from a high street retailer or as part of a PS5 package, you get around 30+ days to get a refund. So, as well all know, FIFA career mode is NEVER bug-free right out the box. It's never happened. I mean, you can spot numerous bugs on the first day. So, they make you wait for title updates. We are now waiting on title update 4 to sort out the absolute bug fest of a game. I highly doubt it will fix all the issues on title update 4. So, this is well over a month since release and I've yet to really start a career mode due to certain bugs making this not playable for more than a season or so, at the most. By this time, I am no longer eligible for a refund. That's it. FIFA has now taken another £60 off me and has failed, just like FIFA 21, to make career mode bug-free. I spoke to someone from EA earlier and their advice was to make a thread on these forums. LOL. I told him that there's already a 45+ page thread, detailing well over 100 bugs in manager career mode, and nobody from EA has bothered to give any form of regular update. He then said, "I have noted your frustrations and passed it on to the relevant department." Forgive me if that gives me ZERO confidence. It's a grift. They should be legally bound to refund our money if the mode we bought the game for, has fundamental flaws. It's absolutely criminal. But, you know what, I only have myself to blame. We only have ourselves to blame. Until we make a stand, with our wallets, EA will continue to release this half-baked version of a game as all they have to focus on, is FUT. But I do think if there was some sort of mass protest, and career mode players refused to buy the next installment, I think they'd notice a sharp drop in sales. I'm pretty sure EA was voted the worst company a few years running, in regards to customer service, so it looks like the only way to ram home our frustrations is to boycott them. Simple as that.

Message 444 of 963 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@MBR2021UKI've already made it certain that I won't be buying the next fifa and I implore my fellow career mode players to do the same thing. Stick to your current fifa and manually update the game in terms of transfers and dont buy any fifa again until they release one bug free. Is that too much to even ask EA? I dont even care that the game is missing majority of the features a game like football manager has, i just ask that you bloody properly test your game before you release it in an alpha state and decide to patch bugs/don't throughout the year.

Message 445 of 963 (518 Views)

★ Guide

Still no word of title update 4...😔

Message 446 of 963 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ned_202 I have the same issues in career player mode ! It sucks, some players wear the same numbers on their jersey for example Aouar and Tchouameni (it’s changing sometimes is my player and Pogba with the number 6) Have the same number in French team in my career mode
Message 447 of 963 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ned_202 A big issue is I can’t sign anyone over 86 Overall because they don’t want to join a “league that’s not competitive enough for their skills”
Message 448 of 963 (484 Views)

★ Guide

EA should be ashamed of themselves. Why release a game with a mode that's completely broken? Just don't bother and call the game FUT in future as that's all they really care about.

Other game publishers are hauled over the coals for going live with bugs and glitches (Cyberpunk, GTA to name a few) yet EA don't even acknowledge that a massive part of their game is unplayable and somehow get away it while putting all their efforts into ensuring the little kiddies keep spending huge sums of money on virtual cards.

Screw the rest of us right EA? We're only 1 time customers so aren't worth your time anymore! 

Message 449 of 963 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know if at least some of these bugs are being fixed? 

Message 450 of 963 (785 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help