Re: FIFA 22 - Gerente de modo carrera - Lista de errores

by Albertiniiii

Original Post

Re: FIFA 22 – Career Mode Manager – List of bugs

★★★ Pro
@ucaflacla This list has never 'been going'.

If you have an issue, submit a separate bug report. I should warn you, though, that all the 100 or so bugs listed on this thread have also been subject of separate bug reports and yet they are still bugs. That'll give you an idea of the chances of getting yours fixed.
Message 951 of 963 (1,062 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Do not buy the game if you are interested in the career mode. There may not be many of us, but maybe if they notice a small loss in sales, they'll deign not to release a totally screwed-up game mode.

Message 952 of 963 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They've been "Investigating" the AI players out of position bug since JANUARY 11TH, over SIX MONTHS ago, and even that's not been fixed. How hard is it in 2022 for a games company to code a football game so that right backs play right back, centre backs play centre back, strikers play at striker etc? I have no experience of coding whatsoever but even I know that must be an absolute fundamental basic. So either EA is incompetent beyond belief, or they're simply lying about 'Investigating' it because there's no way you can be investigating a bug like that and still be unable to fix it. Which is it, EA?

Message 953 of 963 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 954 of 963 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On PS5, Champions League has gone.

Conference League ans UEFA Ligue are there but not Champions League, missing on my second and third Season, and never came back Frown

Message 955 of 963 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Trying to play UCL games and it says incorrectly that you don’t have enough match-fit players, only options are forfeit or cancel. Side originated in English League One, now in the EPL.

Message 956 of 963 (783 Views)

Re: FIFA 22 - Gerente de modo carrera - Lista de errores

★★★★★ Novice

After hours and hours loading the game, I have uninstalled the game. After looking at forums everywhere I have found the solution. If an offer of selections is accepted, the problem is solved and the matches can now be played. Make it available to everyone in the related forums.

Message 957 of 963 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dropping my water drop in this ocean of comments.

In my career mode with RC Lens, wanted to loan a Striker, eventually found a player that I was able to have the option to loan in, Juventus ST Kaio Jorge. I did "Delegate to loan". Juventus accepted, now I had to accept to but noticed it showed I was going to pay 100% of the wage so I clicked negotiate.
Reached an agreement, now just had to wait for the player's decision.

It has been over a month (if i'm not wrong) and it's still waiting for the player to accept/refuse, I can't do anything either. I then tried Fábio Silva (didn't allow me at 1st for some reason) and it seems that the same thing is happening.

Message 958 of 963 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ned_202 When the second season start in Champions League i have in groups always Mechelen even if they not finished the season in first place and Grimsby TownStandard smile)))))
Message 959 of 963 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

I been on Man UTD 3 years but they keep saying it’s my DEBUT 🤔 Lets get it together 

Message 960 of 963 (472 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help