Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 ''Game session no longer available'' on Online Friendlies

by MihaiPleb

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 ''Game session no longer available'' on Online Friendlies

★★ Novice

yeah same problem I'm playing on origin using ea play pro and my brother is using steam managed to play a couple of games during early access and then since release get the same error when trying to play any online mode with him!!

Message 11 of 48 (5,359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@carrington1989 Yep.... you'd think this is something they would bother to fix ASAP...
Message 12 of 48 (5,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me and my friend have been waiting to play this game for so long, and then it doesn’t let us play at all wtf is this should be fixed ASAP EA is such a joke 

Message 13 of 48 (5,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having numerous issues trying to play online friendlies, any co-op (that includes FUT and normal co-op), and in general FIFA 21 doesn't let me play with my friend. We are both on PC Origin the only difference is that I bought Champions Edition and my friend bought the Standard Edition. This should not be a problem if we have paid this much for this game.

Message 14 of 48 (5,245 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me - they do not care trust me.

They will respond with a generic copy and paste blaming you for the connection.

I cannot join friends to play Online Friendlies or Co-Op Seasons. They only care about packs and making money sadly. 

Message 15 of 48 (5,240 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MihaiPleb same problem here, ultimate and standard version
Message 16 of 48 (5,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@refering I think we need to buy the 'Multiplayer-DLC' to be able to play co-op. This is messed up man.
Message 17 of 48 (5,212 Views)

★ Novice

The same problem with me, and my friend, in a ea play 10 hours, we played normally in every time, after launch we dont do coop games because this problem, my version is a Standar, my friend is version ultimate.

Message 18 of 48 (5,209 Views)

★ Novice

Facing the same problem. I have EA PRO PLAY and my friend has the standard edition

Message 19 of 48 (5,019 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@NerupuSiva They're not even investigating it: https://trello.com/b/keigLn6R/ea-sports-fifa-tracker In that link you can see everything they are so-called 'investigating'
Message 20 of 48 (4,939 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help