Highlighted

FIFA 20 stamina bug

★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DarkoniB
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Career mode with RB Leipzig.
What happens when the bug occurs? In most matches, stamina just goes down way too quickly, by halftime all the players are at 20% stamina at most. Sometimes this bug does not occur, but mostly it does, and it is really unplayable. This happens only in my Germany careers tho, i didn't not see this bug occur in my England careers.
What should be happening instead? Opposite of the problem oviously.

In most matches, stamina just goes down way too quickly, by halftime all the players are at 20% stamina at most. Sometimes this bug does not occur, but mostly it does, and it is really unplayable. This happens only in my Germany careers tho, i didn't not see this bug occur in my England careers. Please fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (1,099 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA 20 stamina bug

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with Munich 1860, wich is also a german club... It started happening from the third season for some reason. I played a carrer in serie a before, there everything was ok.

Message 2 of 4 (1,074 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

In addition, with me, the players overall seem to go down to 1 to everybody... They don't sprint, don't drible, don't pass with intensity... Nothing! All occurred suddenly from one game to another in my career mode also... At halftime my players' stamina bar was less than half while the opponent even by 3 quartes... Ridiculous... I wonder how we are in March and nothing was made about this, even answering this thread. What an absolute disgrace this is.

Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Their are many similar post and I found one where EA actually responded.

1) https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Player-career-mode-stamina-drain-Fifa-20/m-p/8605643#M17228
Reported in January 2020 and replied in January:

-EA_Cade wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
-EA_Cade

So we're only minutes away from a fix Teeth bared

Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)
Twitter Stream