FIFA 19 player career "win the league" achievement(s) not awarded

by KAITOK1D_1412

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 player career "win the league" achievement(s) not awarded

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on Xbox One...I really enjoy building a player up from the lower leagues, (as was stated by someone else, I wish I would get offered a transfer instead of having to request one) and then moving onto a bigger club. I play on World Class difficulty without modifying any of advantages and play approximately 85% of the games throughout the season and sim approximately 15%. It too me into my 4th season until I won the league (Bundesliga w/BVB) after starting my career in MLS w/TFC, (chose to start my career there as I am Canadian) The point is, I put a lot of time and effort into winning my first league championship and not receiving my achievement is quite frustrating. Another issue I've noticed is that when I complete the achievements to get new boot packs, no new boots are to be found anywhere, after maybe the first pack or two. Has anyone else encountered this issue...and has anyone had any luck with either of these things being fixed?

Message 21 of 33 (1,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also I just noticed when I posted that, it's not my proper gamertag. Can someone advise me how to change that?

Message 22 of 33 (1,948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pretty obvious EA could care less about career mode in player or manager. They only care about ultimate team....not what made the game popular in the first place. There is no monetary incentive to fix anything to do with career mode so here we are. Thank you EA....yet another example of how you are all about the almighty dollar. Selling a roster update every year for $60 and ignoring anything to do with any game mode that does not make you extra money. If this type of issue was happening in ultimate team it would have been fixed in the very first patch....and you wonder why gamers have come to hate your company. Worst thing that has ever happened to sports gaming is exclusive rights contracts...Frown

Message 23 of 33 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PS4. It’s incredibly frustrating that these issues exist months into the game being out. EA can’t say that they are not aware of the issue!

Message 24 of 33 (1,847 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm the same,on PS4...but I can see EA sorting it out,as they don't care about career mode. They're more interested in FUT because it earn them money...

Message 25 of 33 (1,748 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm the same,on PS4...but I can't see EA sorting it out,as they don't care about career mode. They're more interested in FUT because it earn them money...

Message 26 of 33 (1,745 Views)

★★ Novice

It's still not fixed. It's really frustrating.

Message 27 of 33 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Novice
still in the newest update (1.07?)... annoying as f*ck.....
Message 28 of 33 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Novice
its still an issue on patch 1.07(?), aaaaaaand when you grow in training, u are not growing at all... if im like a 84 and gonna be an 85... its still sits on a 84 still if i grow on training... that is annoying as f*ck. and the bar resets and nothing happens its still on a 84, i have to get accomlpishments to grow...
Message 29 of 33 (1,635 Views)

★ Novice

Samezy on xbox one

Message 30 of 33 (1,576 Views)