Original Post

FIFA 19 player career "win the league" achievement(s) not awarded

★★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? miden_zero
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Create A Pro and start Player Career. - Win the league with your team.
What happens when the bug occurs? After winning the league, player accomplishments such as "Win the League" are not awarded at all.
What should be happening instead? "Win the league" achievements should be awarded appropriately after, well, winning the league.

I've won the league with my Pro twice already - but there is no sign of receiving the accomplishment (i.e, it shows Win The League 0/1) - so it is not registering my league wins I presume. In my player career information, the counter correctly shows number of league wins.

Message 1 of 33 (10,939 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 player career "win the league" achievement(s) not awarded

★★★ Novice

Having the same issue on Xbox one.

Message 2 of 33 (10,870 Views)

★★★ Novice

samie issue on ps4

Message 3 of 33 (10,810 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I already won the league twice, too. It's driving me crazy. 

I hope someone knows how to solve this

Message 4 of 33 (10,778 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has happened to me too - won the league twice, all related accomplishments still say 0/1.

Furthermore, my crossing attribute does not increase as I complete crossing-related accomplishments. 

Message 5 of 33 (10,731 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

WTF EA!!! Why you haven't solved this?!!!

@KAITOK1D_1412 wrote:

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? miden_zero
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Create A Pro and start Player Career. - Win the league with your team.
What happens when the bug occurs? After winning the league, player accomplishments such as "Win the League" are not awarded at all.
What should be happening instead? "Win the league" achievements should be awarded appropriately after, well, winning the league.

I've won the league with my Pro twice already - but there is no sign of receiving the accomplishment (i.e, it shows Win The League 0/1) - so it is not registering my league wins I presume. In my player career information, the counter correctly shows number of league wins.

I bet that everyone who likes to play career mode has the same issue.

Message 6 of 33 (10,576 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes just suffered the same fate on PC.. won the league & it doesn't register. Yay.

Message 7 of 33 (10,530 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

career mode is so bugged anyways. i havent had a club look or offer my player a transfer since fifa 17. it just shows no interest in me. i could do well or lose every game 50-0 i suspect my club wouldnt even put me on transfer list, and if it did nobody would make an offer.

i have played fifa 19 not at all since the patch one introduced the audio corruption. even if that is fixed, still this game mode breaking bug exists - or else they would have put it in patch notes.

one of the things i enjoyed was starting a pro in the lowest league and seeing which clubs made offers and when, and where he would end up. that was a big part of the fun. once you have won the league with the same team, maybe you want to try another league - i shouldnt have to put myself in the uncomfortable position of begging to be sold. that makes me feel ungrateful. it ruins my enjoyment of the game.

how hard can it be to see what they changed in the code in fifa 18 from 17 and put it right?

Message 8 of 33 (10,516 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Confirmed, the problem with this bug consists that the game doesn't check for the "League Results" after the last game of the league date happens. The leaderboard on my last career game was so tight that it didn't get to a close until last match, where the Tottenham won by goals difference against the ManCity which ended 2nd (tied at 61 points). As expected the achievement didn't pop-up, but the League Champions notification on the News Board didn't either, which might explain why the game doesn't look into the achievement.

NOTE: Screen captures are in Spanish, sorry (it's my main language) but they show the end of the league results in the news like who got the golden boot, the team of the competition and also, on the same date another new noting that "The League is coming to an end and 1st and 2nd (Tott-ManC) on the leaderboard are close/tied in points... like, bruh, that was yesterday lol

2018-10-27 (1).png2018-10-27 (2).png2018-10-27 (3).jpg

Message 9 of 33 (10,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

You can add the following achievements to the list that are not awarded:

Team of the Year 0/1

Player of the Month (Midfielder or Defender) 0/1

Rather disappointing considering the quality of skill improvements for these, and Win the League, achievements. 

Message 10 of 33 (10,293 Views)