Original Post

FIFA 19 Manager Career: Young, Low Overall Players Transfer Talks Break Down

★★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AndyJosephSmith
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a manager career with a good team and transfer list that team's young and low overall (50-70) players. Those players will receive transfer offers and even though you might negotiate and accept twenty or so offers in a few days their transfer talks will always break down. I have tried making the players happy or unhappy and played them as starters or subs or not at all, even trying to give them better contracts to perhaps make them more of a target for transfers. Nothing has worked! Please let me know what the algorithm is to make transfer talks go through so I can figure this out.
What happens when the bug occurs? Transfer talks have broken down. That is the inevitable and annoying email always received when dealing with the transfer of a young, low overall player. Please either make it to where a player recognizes that they are transfer listed for a reason and make them accept at least like one in every ten offers or LET US KNOW THE ALGORITHM BEHIND TRANSFER TALKS SUCCEEDING OR NOT! Please, I enjoy Fifa but not being able to sell players is soooo annoying. You should be able to approach other teams about selling one of your players!!
What should be happening instead? You should be able to approach other teams about selling a player; young, low overall players that are unhappy and transfer listed should be accepting transfer deals; or TELL US THE ALGORITHM USED FOR TRANSFER TALKS SUCCEEDING OR BREAKING DOWN!

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AndyJosephSmith
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try and play career mode. If any of the developers actually test this mode then they will experience the overall regressing glitch, the inability to transfer players on your team, especially low overall and young players with constant talks breaking down, and squad changes randomly happening throughout the game. Please this is the only mode I care about in fifa and it feels so lacking in care this year.

What happens when the bug occurs? FIFA 19 was very exciting for me with the idea that I’d get to jump into career mode with new players, kits, and updated gameplay and graphics to guide a team to international glory, but unfortunately fifa 19 has fallen way short of that dream. Unfortunately some major flaws in the career mode formula, such as young players never working out transfer deals after being sold to other teams or squad formations that are never saved from the squad sheet make career mode completely unplayable. I know ultimate team is the big focus for fifa right now, but it’s not the feature that I, nor I’m sure thousands of other players, purchase the game for. Is it too hard to just at least make career mode not a broken mess, especially since there is almost no new features from previous career modes. Please just patch career mode so that you can actually sell players that you want to and squad formations aren’t just randomly shuffled when you go to kick off or mid-game.

What should be happening instead? Players that are sold should not have talks fall apart every time during negotiations. Squad formations should be saved in squad hub changes. Please can someone from ea just try to play career mode and see if they enjoy it.

Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 Manager Career: Young, Low Overall Players Transfer Talks Break Down

★★ Apprentice

Can someone please respond to this!!!

Message 2 of 2 (336 Views)