FIFA 19 - FIX CAREER MODE

by aaw_1999

Original Post

Re: FIFA 19 - FIX CAREER MODE

★★ Apprentice

Doesn't that happen because of the Live overall changes?

Message 71 of 116 (2,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The only solution i had ... was to reset my entire playstation then disable automatic updates completely ... then restore my other games ... thats sucks because your internet wont be available with the disc because lack of update 

Message 72 of 116 (2,580 Views)

★ Apprentice

I reinstall the game, but its still happening... when i re install update where alredy there... how can i do to make this without installing updates, i alredy disable automatic downloads and do not enter the game online... but i cannot fix it.. please could somebody help me with this

Message 73 of 116 (2,345 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

more than 1 month.... omg EA, maybe the last fifa that i bought.... 

Message 74 of 116 (2,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here I just wish this could get fixed because I play career mode

Message 75 of 116 (2,314 Views)

★★★★ Novice

is it fixed already?

Message 76 of 116 (2,002 Views)

★ Apprentice
A quick question, even with the current bugs, is it still possible for the young players’ overalls to increase and improve
Message 77 of 116 (1,730 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is this just the overall display? Did you see if the individual stats stayed the same? Because I guess once they fix the bug (!?) the overall ratings will reflect the true stats of the player and go back to normal whatever they are

Message 78 of 116 (1,643 Views)

★ Apprentice
Has the problem being solved already?
Message 79 of 116 (1,478 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Even if this problem gets solved tomoz(which it won't) It won't fix the overall issue. And that is EAs overall lack of care for career mode. It doesn't make them any extra money so they are not going to look after it. Loads of people are hoping that fifa 20 will be the year that they finally revamp and improve CM but it won't. Why are they going to improve it that much? All that will do is draw attention away from their cash cow FUT. So I expect that it will be the same buggy mess with a new coat of paint and a few new faces. If this problem is not sorted by next weekend then I'm trading in fifa for PES. It might not be as good as fifa but at least they have a working career mode. 

Message 80 of 116 (1,382 Views)