Original Post

FIFA 19 - FIX CAREER MODE

★★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? panzerlootz
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There a few bugs that have come up in the career mode with the patches. The most obvious one is where a bunch of your players have a decreased overalls, especially younger players. Their overalls decrease after you train them in the training session. Another bug is the players positions keeps changing by itself, this was't there like a month but it happens to me frequently. It's got nothing to do with tactics whatsoever.Another bug is the crackling sound in game which also wasn't there when the game came out!
What happens when the bug occurs? When the players overalls bug occur, a lot of the players have their overall decreased. Players change their position by themselves! I don't want to play Torreira up top and Aubameyang/Lacazette out wide. In the crackling sound bug, the music keeps on cutting constantly and it'll kinda sound like the game's lagging even though it's not!
What should be happening instead? Their overalls should be increasing, not decreasing. The position of the players should be fixed and not change by themselves. There shouldn't be any crackling sound effect!!

Over the years, i have realized that you lot don't really give a * about the offline career mode in FIFA. It's evident with the almost no effort given in that mode compared to the   But like me, there are many other players around the world who want to play and enjoy the career mode. I have been playing the CM since FIFA 06 and I have seen a lot of features come and go. However, i have still remained loyal and i still buy the game every year hoping there's improvement in the career mode. It would be nice if you could stop messing up the career mode with bugs and problems and do what the fans ask for. Please release a patch ASAP and fix those bugs that have come up in FIFA 19 with those latest title updates. 

Message 1 of 116 (32,898 Views)

Re: FIFA 19 - FIX CAREER MODE

★★★★★ Novice
This exact same issue happens on PC, transferred Joao Mario to BvB 81 rated, next day he was 80. Also trying to train youth/young players they go up by 1 rating for example, then two weeks later they drop back which makes growth potential almost to be inexistent. Please EA, fix career mode !
Message 2 of 116 (32,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same issue happened to me on XBOX ONE too. But I have found out that if I want to edit my players (I mean if I want to swap their shoes or something like that)  some of the players have other ratings than their real rating is (like James Rodriguez has 88 rating on my SQUAD window but has 87 rating in player editing) and if I change something and  hit Apply & Exit his rating changes to 87 on the SQUAD window too. I also realized that when I want to  play a match my player's ratings are also decreased  in the same way as it showed in  player editing but after I finished the match and I go to the SQUAD window their ratings are still the same as the real ratings. Interesting...

Message 3 of 116 (32,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing happened to me like 25 mins ago . I trained ezequiel barco from an 80 to 81 , went back to the main menu and he reduced back to an 80
Message 4 of 116 (32,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long do you y guys think EA will take to fix this bug. Its beyond ridiculous!!! 

Message 5 of 116 (32,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I hope it’s soon because this is absolutely stupid ..it’s making me loose interest to go on with my cm at the moment
Message 6 of 116 (32,705 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have stopped playing until they release a fix. It's so frustrating considering i waited for my holidays to play the CM properly only for them to mess it up with an update just before it!!
Message 7 of 116 (32,664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It's so frustrating! EA doesn't even care!!
Message 8 of 116 (32,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with the decreasing overalls, currently in my Everton CM, I edited the players sleeves to match real life and certain players such as Richarlison, Zouma, Holgate and Tosun (and more) dropped in their overalls by 1.  Some players are now naturally growing after games now but I can't grow anyone in player training, both Holgate and Davies have both gone up in overall for them to drop back down when I check in squad hub or whatever.  I also have the same problem with player positions mid game, I'll be player on 'attacking' and suddenly Mina has decided to be a CAM, it's really frustrating.  I also have the problem that when I, for example, swap my LM and RM over, and then change to 'attacking' or 'defensive', the wingers swap back and only stick to the set positions when on balanced.  I feel that position changes should be applied to all tactics.

Message 9 of 116 (32,595 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problems. Always had the problem with players changing positions, on fifa 19. But also experienced decreasing for a week now. Get the finger out of your choco hole EA.

Message 10 of 116 (32,577 Views)