Re: FIFA 19 - FIX CAREER MODE

by Todo-Lynx

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I dont even play anymore, just checking this topic once a week, I might even stop doing that...

Message 61 of 116 (3,288 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just play PES gameplay is much better than Fifa...

Message 62 of 116 (3,059 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fix career mode!!

Message 63 of 116 (3,042 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What, why are you complaining? They finally give us changes to career mode (Bugs) you cannot complain, when EA listen they give us such great game changing mechanics like training a player, increasing his overall for it to not be recognized therefore he stays on the same rating or he goes down in overall rating.

Thank you EA for listening to us, this game changing mechanic has made career mode so wonderful and great, I love training players for their overall to never go up it makes me so excited about wasting several hours doing that for nothing, these are the changes we never asked for, but deserved. Once again thank you so, so, so much EA you're a wonderful great company that doesn't ruin games like Battlefield or Mass Effect you only make them better.

This is what I get for buying this game when I said I wouldn't, mind you I did get it heavily discounted still feel like I should have kept to my word. There isn't any wonder why people rip this pathetic company to shreds, try interacting with your player-base to understand what we want once in awhile instead of always putting your thought into how can we milk as much micro-transactions out of these ultimate team idiots.

Message 64 of 116 (2,758 Views)

★★★ Novice

The worst bit about it is the fact that the AI benches all the best players. This has been happening since fifa 14 now. On my season salah doesn’t even get a game. Liverpool are fighting relegation. Salah and mane are dropped for sturridge and Jones. Spurs are mid table because they drop there best players. A think sissoko is the leagues top scorer. Aguero never gets a game either. Players like de Bruyne are dropped for foden. It’s been an issue since Fifa 14 I’ve logged into these forums and it’s the same complaints every year and nothing gets done about it. 

Message 65 of 116 (2,647 Views)

★★ Apprentice

NOTE to ALL,

The is OVR -1 can effectively be a -2 per season for players.  I did an extensive investigation and found the -1 is carried into the next season permanently, so one month into a new season, plyers with OVR progress under halfway wil lgo down by -1 AGAIN!!

Please Read my Post 

DO NOT PLAY Career mode into a new season until this has been patched !!!

Post link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Career-Mode-OVR-Issue-Investigated/m-p/7333416#M6478

Message 66 of 116 (2,586 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi there,

Yesterday I contacted the EA support via chat. The conversation was in german, so here you can read the translation:

Source (German): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Player-career-mode-1-in-overall/m-p/7333180/highlight/true#M64...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

-------------------

I just took the time to contact the EA support via chat. What I CANNOT confirm is unfriendliness or incompetence... the conversation was quite friendly and understanding. I also think the employee did everything in her power. Here are the most important excerpts from the interview for you:

Me

I, like many other players, am affected by the career mode bug. Training progress is not transferred to the career, players become weaker instead of stronger, player values are displayed differently on different screens, etc.

The bug has been integrated into the game for about a month now.

I would like to know when we can finally expect a patch to fix the problem?

Unfortunately, the information read so far from forums / social media is very insufficient.

Support

First of all I am sorry for this situation, I will have a look at the list of known problems, this problem has actually been there for some time now.

I'll see if there's anything about a patch.

[Waiting time]

unfortunately i haven't found a coming patch at the moment, but i can't ask the question in the studio, too

it can take a few minutes until we get in touch with the colleagues there, but if you have a little time, I'll do it right away

Me

Yes, I would ask that! Within the community the frustration continues to grow... and with me of course also. I wait so long.

[Waiting time]

Support

the colleagues think that there is no patch for Frown at the moment and guide the players to the forums, but you were already Frown at that time

but i forward it as a bug report so that it comes to the studio and will do so with all similar cases

Me

We all know that no patch exists... the question is whether a patch is being worked on or when a patch is finally planned. But apparently nothing is planned by EA yet?

Support

I misspoke.

what I meant by that is that there's no planned patch on the list, at least for now.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugmeldungen/bd-p/fifa-19-bug-reports-de

you could also post here and the more players that report it, the faster an investigation will be done to fix the problem.

I'll pass it on too.

Me

I've already posted there:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugmeldungen/Karrieremodus-spielerwert-verbessert-sich-trotz/td-p/7272253

This article contains a number of points on this subject. But here there is a lack of direct feedback from EA.

So do I understand correctly that the bug is registered with EA, but they're not working on a solution yet? And that already after one month and although the game didn't have this bug before?

Support

in the last few days, players have begun to report it. By forwarding the bug reports, which I will also do in this case, if several players report it, it will be actively worked to fix it.

Me

Is there any way you can get information about when to start fixing this bug? Otherwise, all players are always in the dark, whether it's

there were enough messages and if EA has started with a patch now...

Will this also be announced via the mentioned forum?

Support

I can't promise that, unfortunately we in customer service are not always aware how the studio will handle the problem.

Me

That's annoying... Unfortunately I also know that you and the whole service have only limited levers at your disposal.

As far as I can see, however, the topic has already been reported many times in both German and English forums. Also not only since a few days, but already since appearance of the bug, thus since approx. 3 to 4 weeks...

Probably you can't do much more at this point... but as a FIFA player and supporter of the career mode only go very dissatisfied from this entertainment, because the career is quasi unplayable since one month. Me and also many others would be very happy if EA takes care of the problem as fast as possible :-/

Support

I can understand that well, I also noticed that you don't play Ultimate Team, that means that you prefer other modes like maybe career mode and so I can imagine that it's very frustrating. Here in customer service we can handle a large number of accounts and technical problems, such as transactions and fixes, but there are also problems that unfortunately have no solution offered by the studio, what we have left is to forward everything to the studio in the hope that something will be done as soon as possible in this sense.

Me

All right, all right. I take that with me and encourage other people to give feedback in the forum or directly to EA. Many thanks anyway for the friendly support! Despite the annoying topic for me it was a very pleasant conversation :-) I wish you a nice week!

Message 67 of 116 (2,505 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So, can I "fix" this by uninstalling the game, reinstalling it and continue playing without the internet? 

Message 68 of 116 (2,406 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's what I did, only thing is that it feels like * to play FIFA 19 with no patches.

Message 69 of 116 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Technically yes, you can fix the problem by reinstalling the game from scratch but not letting the game update (i.e. play offline and don't go online). However, except the bug, there have been a few useful patches and face updates over time so you may find the game running a bit odd in its unpatched form.

Message 70 of 116 (2,242 Views)