FIFA 18 ultimate team cant bid or buy players

by loulou0129

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 ultimate team cant bid or buy players

★★★ Novice
Thanks, EA has incorrect information in the error message, and should put some of what you said in the error message.
Message 31 of 47 (2,699 Views)

★★★ Novice
Dear EA,

The problem of “to much bidding” should be stated in the error message. It’s common sense that an error message should state what the error is. Please correct the “to much bidding” error message. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben.B.B

Message 32 of 47 (2,692 Views)

★ Novice
Im having the same problem im investing in players and now i cant bid or buy now
Message 33 of 47 (2,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have this problam how i solve this?
Message 34 of 47 (2,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the same issue please help
Message 35 of 47 (2,547 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here !!! what can we do ?

Message 36 of 47 (2,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still have the problem aswell
Message 37 of 47 (2,454 Views)

★ Novice
I'm also having the same problem. Now it's been almost for 24h straight.
Sometimes is not only for sniping for a while but only for biding on players and selling them, and I get banned anyway.
The worst part is that the EA support doesn't reply my question, and in game there's no information on why this happens or how long it will take to get rid of it... it's unacceptable and totally amateurish from EA. Very dissapointed and a major deciding factor on future editions of this game if the problem persists.
Message 38 of 47 (2,416 Views)

★ Novice

It's January, and this * still happens. First on the fut web app on PC, then on my PS4. This is not good.. Can't bid on or buy any players. Says that another player has outbid me, and that is 100% *. Why even have that as a message? Sorry, but that's just *. Fix it asap. My username is maaleng123. Thanks. 

Message 39 of 47 (2,378 Views)

★★ Novice

If you have been bidding on a lot of players, then you have to stop that and play some matches without logging into your web app. It might, however, take over 24 hours to be back. Hope this helps.

Message 40 of 47 (2,328 Views)