It’s happened to me how do I get rid of this
Message 22 of 47 (2,193 Views)

Re: FIFA 18 ultimate team cant bid or buy players

★★★ Novice

hey, when do you fix it? gotta same problem, its so annoying

Message 23 of 47 (2,186 Views)

★★★ Novice

Já tem mais de um mês que o jogo foi lançado e ainda não repararam essa porcaria de erro, parecem amadores. 
It's been over a month since the game was released and they still have not repaired that *, they look amateurish.

Message 24 of 47 (2,163 Views)

★★ Novice

"He told me that such activity was suspicious and I should avoid it or I am risking to lose access to the market for longer periods of time, or worse." 

This is everything that's wrong with EA and their costumer service. They are not even trying to understand that this is a method to make coins and that it is completely doable by humans and not only by bots, and they would even go as far as banning you for something that they don't even try to understand. I get it that they try to stop the auto-buyers, but it's ridiculous that you get market banned every time you snipe(sometimes even for 24h). You are not doing anything wrong, just buying players for a lower price than you plan on selling them. Since when is that not allowed ?

Message 25 of 47 (2,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea, as you said bro, thats nothing against rules of that game. its just a selling and buying. Everybody paied so much money on preordes and same * for what? for been banning on trading. Great

Message 26 of 47 (2,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this problem currently
Message 27 of 47 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happend for me today, its a bug?
Message 28 of 47 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem it will not let me bid or buy players when the player has not been bidded on or been bought and can you fix this?

Message 29 of 47 (2,057 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. Im just buying alot of players to use for the gold upgrade sbc... please fix this, fifa is starting to anoy me alot
Message 30 of 47 (2,031 Views)