Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 18 Prof Club BUG

★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Petitcoeurr
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing prof clubs, im not sure if this only happens to our prof clubs team
What happens when the bug occurs? Me and my friend switch profs ingame. He is playing with mine and im playing with his character. Sometimes im even playing an AI character. ( In the arena im my own prof, but the moment the whistle sounds im not my own prof anymore)
What should be happening instead? Playing with my own prof would be nice?

‌When im playing prof clubs with a friend then we are not playing with our own prof. He is playing with my prof and im playing with his.Sometimes im even playing an AI character. This happens every game its extremely frustrating. First time this happend was like 1-2 months ago. We quit the game because it was unplayable. Couple days ago we gave it another try and its still not fixed.
Hope ive provided enough information.

Ill be waiting for a fix.

Message 1 of 3 (480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 18 Prof Club BUG

Community Manager (retired)

@Neophyterr

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll make sure to pass it along to the team to be looked into.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (445 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Neophyterr

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll make sure to pass it along to the team to be looked into.

-Aido

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just played some games with friends in pro clubs and we still play each other characters. We found out that it probably depends on the position you choose. Not all positions have this issue.

But what we don't understand is that after all those weeks we've been having this bug there has not been a single update trying to fix this??? this makes me extremely mad since this bug should be a top priority. It's like you guys don't care since FIFA 19 is coming in a couple of weeks.

Message 3 of 3 (372 Views)