FIFA 18 Pro Clubs 99 Overall Glitch - FIX THIS #FixProClubs

by ImTricksterYT

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Pro Clubs 99 Overall Glitch - FIX THIS #FixProClubs

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Honestly, the fix is simple:

• Ban anyone with a rating above what is able to be achieved naturally.
  • Continue to ban anyone with a rating above what is able to be achieved naturally.
  • Fold any teams with players that are cheating or at least remove them from team ranking tables.
  • Remove the offending players and their corresponding pro clubs teams from any leaderboards.

While the action against teams can be a gray area due to players cheating without the team's knowledge, I still feel they should follow through as this will also encourage self-policing among the clubs that care about their rank standing.

EA has lost any future business from me if they do not take action for such a simple issue as banning cheaters. The scary part is since they have not banned them, they have essentially rewarded them since a large portion of the player and club leaderboards are cheaters with 99 ratings.

Message 31 of 167 (2,151 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Fandoth

Couldn't agree more it is in plain sight and still EA Bury there heads in the sand.

I am sick and tired of EA saying oh but we don't market pro clubs nor make money from it. If we bought a car and the parking sensors or window wipers didn't work would we accept that?

How about we buy a smart/android TV but the apps won't work would we accept that?
Come on EA or we shall all ask for refunds!

Konami have a 3 V 3 online but soon enough they will have a clubs feature.
Message 32 of 167 (2,141 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think they're gonna do anything about this. That's the only reason they're not replying. They are probably just looking at this and laughing at us. I've been a regular customer of EA FIFA games since 2000 and never said that I'm gonna ever leave this game but this kind of customer service makes me wonder if it was worth spending thousands of dollars on? And they're clearly letting the cheaters win. All the proofs are out there. We can provide them thousands of proofs in 1 hour but still they don't care. Very very bad service from EA and this is very disappointing. 

Message 33 of 167 (2,133 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Here's what's gonna happen next. 

We're gonna keep complaining and wondering if they'll ban the cheaters but EA is gonna delete or close this forum instead to shut our mouths.

CHEATERS WILL WIN IN THE END

Message 34 of 167 (2,132 Views)

★ Apprentice
EA went all out on future cheaters claiming this on pre fifa 15. https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/INFORMATION-Showing-Cheaters-The-Red-Card/td-p/3437237

Here is a couple YouTube videos from the game awards 2017 of the gaming industry making fun of EA.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vrgE9HreSA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-ojEEKrBA
Message 35 of 167 (2,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I shall try social shaming as another tactic too.

Below is a player that sucks so bad at Fifa18 that they need to cheat to become a 99 in order to compete:

• Beto22-79

I intend on opening a ticket on every player I come across that is rated 99. This is ridiculous EA. They even acknowledge these forums in their responses to my tickets yet there is no official response, nor is there any official action.

Lifetime bans on those that glitch and remove their clubs/players from leader boards. It is that easy.

Message 36 of 167 (2,099 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Fandoth you have a good idea,
everytime we meet a 98 or 99 player we come here and expose them.Let's write an individual ticket for each of them !
Message 37 of 167 (2,087 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Following what we said yesterday.Here are Two players my team just met in division 5. Their club name was LOSINSEPARABLES. Both of them are 99 overall and play as strikers.

.NOVATO__ANTRAX
.ROKOLA-1077MZ

I leave pictures i took from the game below.

Please EA do something against that.
Message 38 of 167 (2,030 Views)

★★ Apprentice
other pro below
Message 39 of 167 (2,029 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David community manager

remember your post ? (picture below) right before fifa15 as @Punishment7 was stating earlier.
We bring you evidences that some people cheat and play against others unfairly and yet no one here care to reply to us ! Frown
Message 40 of 167 (2,022 Views)