by ImTricksterYT

Original Post

Re: FIFA 18 Pro Clubs 99 Overall Glitch - FIX THIS #FixProClubs

★★★ Newbie
please fix this glitch.every one in div 1 , 2 work with this glitch
Message 21 of 167 (3,103 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Same thing in XB1 and it was the same with Fifa 17 without any fix or consequences for who do this even here in Fifa 18 !!
EA have to ban thos guys since unfair for us !
Look to FUT championship when anyone break the rules, you will ban him!
Message 22 of 167 (3,085 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes please #FixFIFA.
Message 23 of 167 (3,055 Views)

★ Guide
This is becoming a massive problem on Xbox. Can find the glitch on Youtube and more and more people are doing it.

If by some miracle we get a patch, can we have forced resets on all pros so everyone has to remake their pros and put the traits on again, I don't know if that is even possible but the last time a glitch like this happened, it was patched but the people that had a glitched pro before the patch kept it for the rest of the year because they were not asked to remake their pro.

Absolute shambles right now.
Message 24 of 167 (3,027 Views)

★★ Apprentice
i can only agree with everyone here.
Community Manager pleassseeeeeeee can you let those developpers know that gamers here play against some whose overall ratings are 99?
Please , the same kind of situation happened to us when we played against other teams during cup and losing just to realize after that their overall was off the chart...its extremely frustrating EA.
We just want to play fairly and enjoy pro clubs.
Message 25 of 167 (3,021 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please fix this EA. Anything less than a ban for the people who did this glitch would be unacceptable.

This is very unfair from EA .

Message 26 of 167 (2,967 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 27 of 167 (2,966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@EA_Charlemagne @EA_Mat @EA_Mai

Would anyone from EA care to comment?

We are paying customers who have bought your game (Data) where is your customer service?

EA you wonder why you keep getting voted worst company in America!

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea-exec-responds-to-worst-company-in-america-contr/1100-6443178/

Could it be you keep taking money from consumers and providing a sub standard game.

EA do we have to pay micro transactions to get a Reply?
Message 28 of 167 (2,957 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy

@EA_Jay

@EA_Mat

@EA_Mai

EA keeps asking me if my case has been resolved. My answer to that as I continue seeing 99 rated players in league and cup games is an obvious "No, my case has not been resolved."

Plus, there continues to be no official response from EA on these forums.

EA continues to show us that their customer service and and game support is truly pathetic.

Message 29 of 167 (2,934 Views)

★★ Apprentice
True fandoth,
instead of replying to us from time to time they most likely read, ignore, and either laugh or wait that the all community gets really frustrated and complain like what happened with battlefront II.
All we ask is someone to answer us.What is happening with that glitch and the 99 overall is cheating.By letting this continuing and not answering you show to all of us that you dont care.
Seriously guys we should all start to write on Konami and Pro evolution soccer twitter pages about this situation and ask them to make fun of EA and fifa 18. May be We will get some reaction from EA..i dont understand why they allow such a biased gaming experience to happen..We pay for a game , play a mode where they allow others to cheat and be 99 overall and still keep counting their goals and assists in the pro leaderboard! lol beautiful EA. I am glad to see how important cheating is for you.
Message 30 of 167 (2,926 Views)