Accepted Solution

FIFA 18 Game speed bug

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Antlike112
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play career mode and after 5-6 games you will see the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game changes speed, the gameplay is buggy, players move too quickly and weird and its like all the sliders are 100.
What should be happening instead? To move and play normal.

I play fifa 18 carreer mode offline only, I dont play fifa online i never did. So everytime i play fifa 18 career mode and remember I always play OFFLINE after 5 or 6 games the gameplay becomes ultra fast, the players move weird, passes and shots are waay too strong. My sliders are on default and i play the game speed normal. All settings are default and everytime after a couple of games this happens. I remember the same things happened to my fifa 14 on my pc version. Now it is happening on fifa 18 ps4 version. The game is unplayable.

Message 1 of 11 (3,556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 18 Game speed bug

Community Manager (retired)

@Antlike112

No problem at all, hoping I can help out here. Footage will make it (hopefully) easier to see what might be happening.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (3,493 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Antlike112

That's very strange. Do you have any footage of this happening by any chance?

-Aido

Message 2 of 11 (3,499 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will record a before and after video and I will post it today. Thank you so much for replying.

Message 3 of 11 (3,490 Views)

@Antlike112

No problem at all, hoping I can help out here. Footage will make it (hopefully) easier to see what might be happening.

-Aido

Message 4 of 11 (3,494 Views)

★★★ Novice

Couldnt upload it here anyway i ipload it on youtube

Here is the Normal Gameplay : https://youtu.be/2F1v5uVnUkE

And here is the problematic one: https://youtu.be/_ycxKRKUXGI

From video if you dont see the difference I understand but the feeling i get when this happens is that I lose the sense of the players weight, they move more aggresively and the animations are sluggish. Now given that already happened to me in Fifa 14 pc version I assume that is something bigger, Of course I understand that Its impossible to fix it but you know maybe EA want to look at it in the future. I also noticed that many people on reddit and here reported the same problem but they got ignored cause they played online, I play only offline so maybe something happening. 

Message 5 of 11 (3,457 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh and here is a whole second half of gameplay, to see how the game behave https://youtu.be/v82_XspGvwQ

I hope it helps

Message 6 of 11 (3,446 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey have u got any solution for this speed bug(offline) thing. If you got please reply.
Message 7 of 11 (2,921 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, man, same thing happened to my FIFA19, I contacted EA so many times and in so many different platforms and they didnt help at all! Basically its bad programming. Nothing you can do, just the company dont care and they have kept the same code for over 6 years. I bought fifa 19 60€ and i played like 10 matches and then started the bug again and i just dont play it. Nothing you can do i know its irritating but EA wants only the players to play online and cares only for microtransactions. 

Message 8 of 11 (2,910 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happened to my FIFA 19 any fixes ?

Message 9 of 11 (2,777 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, i have exactly the same problem 

I tried to have an answer from ea France but one of the responsable doesnt believe me. 

I play fifa 19 PS4 , in France,  the problem is offline and online , i got a physical CD.

Message 10 of 11 (2,188 Views)