by Hroun_88

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Vet patrons hang around indefinitely after treatment

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except a few stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through a day or two as a veterinarian.
What happens when the bug occurs? After the treatment of the patron's animal, the animal will leave the lot and despawn. The owner however will stay in the lot and never leave, to the point of exhaustion and if left long enough, probably death.
What do you expect to see? Patrons leaving the lot with their pets and despawning after the treatment.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

As explained above, customers don't leave the lot and continue to remain even while complaining about low motives. Haven't stayed on the lot long enough to see if they die.

No mods, no CC, clean save, clean caches.

Message 1 of 5 (405 Views)

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Vet patrons hang around indefinitely after treatment

Hero

Added to inconclusive reports as I've seen others having this issues.

Did not see this on my own game.

Do you have a save where it happens reproducibly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (359 Views)

Hero

Tagging  @Hroun_88 for saves 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (344 Views)

Hero

@Hroun_88 are you still seeing this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (323 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Been quite busy recently, but will test this and the vacuum issue later tonight and report back. The original save where my sims owned a vet doesn't exist anymore, but if it occurs again, I'll upload the save.

Message 5 of 5 (319 Views)