Re: Sims needs bar and animations stucked

by RolandasR1

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Sims needs bar and animations stucked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sorry if that was reported before but I could not find. Sometimes, usually when the sim needs progress bar go to red at a very low level the fulfilling needs doesn't change the progress bar color. Also it affects sims animation and walking style. Sometimes even icons in the circle near the progress bar disappear. See the image. The only way to solve that is to go back to main menu.

Message 1 of 7 (496 Views)

@RolandasR1 moved your post to the bug forum.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (472 Views)

Hero

@RolandasR1 Any mods in your game ?

Is this a new issue happening to you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (460 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Only custom hair styles and items. These is happening since the February patch, if I remember correctly, when Whims have been updated. Sleeping "Zzzz" balloons sometimes do not disappear as well.

Message 4 of 7 (451 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this same issue. One of my saves seems to be completely ruined by it. Most of my sims are affected by it. I find that exiting the game is the only thing that works for me. Just going to the main menu does nothing for me. It's so bad now that I have to exit and restart on one of my saves ever 5 minutes because of it. It completely screws up my progress at work.

On new save games it's the best for me, it seems to get worse and worse the more you've played in one save.

Message 5 of 7 (439 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (424 Views)

Hero

@RolandasR1 @PerkyNat

Is this still an issue for you guys ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (348 Views)