Re: More skill errors (woodworking/painting)

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Was it a group gathering ?

I do some more testing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A new zip file uploaded.

Should contain a broken artwork on the easel.

There are now issues with the massage bed too. Some visiting sims will get up mid massage and just leave...

This means that the massager can become 'locked' in place, stuck in the massage pose, or just standing by the bed...

The interaction can be cancelled but the massager may remain 'idle' for a few minutes and not able to carry out issued commands.

Not such a terrible bug, unless the needs are low.

Edit; from what I can tell, the massage gets bumped up the list of priorities. Going to the toilet, showering or eating can shift in front of the massage. So leaving the house must bump the massage too.

Message 12 of 15 (306 Views)

Hero

@crinrict wrote:

Was it a group gathering ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It could have been a party, or just an invite from the phone. With the new zip I just invited the sim over by phone... to 'hangout'.

If you paint the mural on the wall, (lvl 10 painting) as an 'art style; stick figure', when the mural is clicked there is an option "sell for cost" but clicking it makes the sim just wander around the lot for a while before giving the shrug shoulders animation... going to try this one with a group of sims on the lot.

Tried again with invited sims over. Same thing, the sim just wanders around on the lot, before shrugging...

Message 14 of 15 (287 Views)

Hero

I've tried your save and all was fine for me. I did see the painting but I just removed it and after that I actually never had a NPC paint even tough I made it a club rule.

I'll tag this as Feedback for now to see if other users see similar behavior.

So far no one else seems to have chimed in.

Did you make a thread at the official forum as well ? There's usually more users posting. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (274 Views)